Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop to nurse?

How to stop to nurse?

My daughter is not yet 2 and wants the boob every 1/2 hours like 5 minutes for. She/it still watches w on mine on 4 or 5 timesährend the night. I always scream "No" to her, but she/it wins every time. You/they from stubborns I. I get like too ween, but this, which I aufsetze,bekommt \'t, is, as itself with a shouting too beschäftigen is, and cries., hysterical child? If she/it won\'t become inattentive, and she/it becomes no sippy even of S meal, bottle,üßigkeiten brings that represented nursing? I weiß, that I am week besides HELP!!! I, to feel about me annoyed, begs and I want to enjoy motherhood, at the moment, I place auf\'t!

from MJ

Best answer chosen by voters

use the juice of a ginger and dab a little one about your nipples with the application of a cotton ball from it before you nurse your baby,... uses you only a small quantity, you leaves see make your baby for you it, or she/it will become other suspiciously... he/it he/it

Don\'t worry any \'cause, it won\'t hurt you the skin... if the baby tastes the ginger juice on your nipple, she/it won\'t like the taste and will stop to work as a nurse from you. This is the perfect time, she/it an alternative to your milk bemühen, to leave, like baby formula or other meal.

She/it becomes no election to drink from the bottle, however, or other meal - \'cause, to eat, has, she/it will become hungry. Make aufh him/it, that you nurse your baby, everytime until her/it/themört, to take the trouble, to work as a nurse from your breasts.

That is the way, "" it, to disaccustom!

P..
Some experts say that, after the first birthday the best time to start to disaccustom, is, because children are more adaptable to change in this age. (A 2 year old toddler is likely, for example, to be much more solid for nursing and less flexibly thereover, to give it up, 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



from Itzel R, some hideous one placed

through Bärenmama, the single matter, that you can do, is to be told her, you will leave her/it/them no more quiet. You/they have Z to it outugh and doesn\'t give into her/its/their hysterias. EsEs is v in her/its/their ageöllig ridiculous that wakes her/it/them 4 or 5 times with night throughout the day, to work as a nurse, and every 30 minutes. The single way, that this will stop, is für you, to be solid.

from NONAME Warum not let decides her/it/them for itself. I BF my daughter, until she/it was 2 1/2, and I planned, as it went further, but I was forced to hold through something, which was from my control.

from StarLigh... 2 years, yes? In contrast to 2 months....

I believe that you will have tenaciously exactly to it out. If no one is helpful from it,:
* doesn\'t give more you. But wählen you your timing, so that you can bring it to being. Use earplug. Sie\'ll hört she/it still, but it will be less grating. Continue, every time, to offer one bottle, with it you * knows you * they it not hungrily and is simply stubborn, so that worry doesn\'t conserve niggle with you. Prepare yourself für a night without sleep psychologically before, you expect it and remembers that will result this difficult night or the nights in the near future in more sleep.
* You/they can still offer her/its/their skin to skin contact, although maybe that is not, after what she/it is.
* I guesses, that you already talked to her/its/their doctor to verify, there is not anything wrong. , Sounds like extremely stubborn provider, but never hurts, with which to speak doc:))
* Alto could this very well with 2 years, you are about power / control. Go für 1 or 2 really rough nights therefore really long ball and steel itself to it back. Know, thereß Sie\'ll must last several once, must convince her/it/them longer than you before, you really mean it. And look at this nächste time, if you only want to give in, so that you can get 20 minutes of sleep.

At the allermeisten: hang in there and luck! It can be really difficult, with 2 too entwöhnen.

from Sunnydaz... I had the same problem and nursed until as my son, 15 months and I were knew, that it had to hold, because he/it would ask for my boobs before people. I wußte then, that it was time to be held. THEREFORE this is what I did, and it worked. My husband and I wählten Thanksgiving weekend, to do it, as we didn\'t have to it, it will be a training to be worried about not getting sleep, because we knew,... so first chooses you a weekend or every time if you one you a few days away it does, because she/it will cry, and you become on is.... my son cried and cried and cried long the whole night. He/it würde the bottle not for nothing takes... after two long nights began around he/it to come. As he/it cried, würde says I only baby no milk and him/it holds and weighs him/it and continues to place the bottle to his/its mouth... and Don\'t laughs, but I marked also my boobs with a black brand.... It worked after approximately two nights, BUT you cannot give in. As soon as you decide, you, you m, holdüssen with it remains.... you must go COLD TURKEY!!! luck I hopes, that this will be helpful,....

through * * * * * * * It sounds like your pushing/yelling/negativity, the situation does to a quantity worse for her/it/them.
If you relax, and assumes, that she/it will break enough of the habit of herself soon, without you pushing away from it, you will be both more gladly for it.

from Kishauna.... this only nurses, and she/it is not yet even 2... this is a long street before you, if you don\'t do any mommy Aufwärts and stand with that, what you say! You/they können this does. If you get, like too entwöhnen is, and for an example, you always live only with bedtime or something, you then pick attitude through this and places auf"T gives in. I promise, thereß the attacks in this age much feasible is, as they are later. Place her/it/them into her/its/their manger and verläßt the room, if she/it becomes too much for you in order to handle itself/themselves. Bring together yourself and offer her/it/them the cup again. Remain it on til, that she/it does,... believes you, whether now you she/it you, you, stubbornly herausließen, \'ll pays to come dearly in the years for it. I look for you, been his/its mu as Iß, the "big meany" some times even! But you können really this does. Place a resigned date and remain f on that occasionür all the Ihnen\'wieder dear.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3 and child care providers

through shar, I nursed 1970 my youngest(of 3, boys, until he/it was in 2. He/it was also a großes TT-Baby. I used several methods, him/it too entwöhnen, first changes her/its/their schedule you feed her/it/them and then 20 minutes to help, if she/it wants to nurse every 1/2 hours, or so later, start you to play, a really Spaßspiel, that will then last 10-15 minutes longer. Spend much time for her the ready one has dafür, to play, so well. Really then say, surprised, you.... WOW I believes, that I want some, which always is her/its/their favorite meal, and she/it packs upward, run to the kitchen and left her/its/their help it prepare to eat. If she/it während this time, that you hold only company open and later must say, wants to nurse, you can nurse. The other matter, that maybe you do, is müssen, if you possibly leave her/it/them in the worry of maybe her/its/their grandmother or her/its/their daddy during the day for one week or two, however, it is it difficult to do, anger about your candy, that necessarily is it maybe, therefore feels heavily small. It becomes only one week or so from the not credits of TT the whole time lasts, thereß she/it no more her/its/their attacks will throw. I look for you and hope, thereß you family, to help you through this hard time, has.

Source(s,:

I nursed all three of my sons. the first für 1yr the second 8 months long and the last for 2 yrs. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment