Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop to take birth control pill? hört i only on, my 8month aged baby, to nurse?

How to stop to take birth control pill? hört i only on, my 8month aged baby, to nurse?

ii has s since 2weeks e x with condom, my last pill takes i today, and no period at the moment i goes to my doctor soon.

through moonston...

Best answer chosen by voters

why did you stop to nurse?? you, to take the pill only, can stop.... you know that, while to nurse jargon for you, pregnant Rite,that\'s this gets, what my whether me,well informed, I not sure is, when it is true, or not.. you tries to have another child?? i dont undrstand, why you would stop to nurse and the pill,... 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through Armeebraut, I only stopped to take it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment