Tuesday 19 July 2011

How you stop to me, my 18 months, to nurse old daughter?

How you stop to me, my 18 months, to nurse old daughter?

I nursed my daughter, about since similar day 1, to sleep, I am a new mother so that I really didn\'t know any other way. WELL ICH\'ve learned my teachings. I want aufhören, to nurse her/it/them, to sleep about her/its/their teeth, is destroyed by it. On already has a chip in it from her/its/their downfall. and now everytime that I nurse it like slice into the nipple. I always now have slice. But I think his/its time für my small one, to hold. If there is therefore any advice thereover, how I can hold?? thanks

through mommy of Marley

Best answer chosen by voters

Yes. You/they können any conviction and an opinion shows this "no" completely capable for it your toddler, the meaning from, to understand at this point, is, if she/it already doesn\'t use herself for him/it. Don\'t expects, thereß she/it glad, to hear it, is. My son needed one month dafür, before he/it stopped to want me to nurse him/it in order to sleep.

Source(s,:

My son is eighteen months old, I stopped to nurse him/it in order to sleep with fourteen months. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Vegan_Mo... certainly is you it, is the breastmilk and not some other? I had nursed my daughter, about from day one until the März or April of this year, as she/it finished one alone with the bedtime to sleep, and until this week, as she/it cut out the naptime one. The für an unpleasant naptime does; if we smooth, you get one, since she/it cut him/it first tooth, before she/it rotated ten months, the day, we cleaned her/it/them almost every night the teeth before the bed. , With some exceptions you, if out we spät would be, and she/it fell asleep on the way home and persevered asleep, also the rest of her/its/their food consists of whole, real meal. You/they ißt presently lunches with my husband. So far, she/it has whole wheat bread nat as wellhad ürlichem PB and clever balance light, a few veggie-Mortadella cuts, she/it asked only for more, and watermelon of und/oder melon probably has sie\'ll for dessert. She/it asks that we give. She/it very rarely gets all too sugary one. DieDie banana chocolate chip cookies and the banana bread, that I only bake, have ten packages of sugar in the Raw in them, and I use sem-lieber chocolate chips almost half a bag; Normally from Händler Joe\'s, and that is her/its/their dear enjoyment in general except if she/it has chimney grain pole a total if we are out.

I discard only other ideas. Während her/its/their teeth is, you snow no more white, they are all intact. , Although ich\'m beschämten, in order to admit, we has not yet taken her/it/them to a dentist,

through Erica t is somebody else, that maybe whoever can weigh her/it/them to sleep, there? if I stopeed bf my son with 12 months, my husband würde takes on that finally tasks until him/it, would take one week, would howl no more for it. And I simply began to show with my breast and to say allgone, because he/it wußte, what so decides. since shes a lil she/it will know older, she/it simply accustomed is you to glad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment