Tuesday 19 July 2011

If I stop to nurse on it, a Friday like long will it, to dry up for my breast, takes?

If I stop to nurse on it, a Friday like long will it, to dry up for my breast, takes?



through baxter

Best answer chosen by voters

This really depends on how much production, went on previously. You/they nursed the whole day, only with night, or only one one day of feed. If it wäre, one the whole day matter, then, it could be some weeks until they stop completely to produce milk. I propose, a biTo pump ßchen to it, you allow a discount of becoming saturated. If it only one w one day of feedäre, you should stop to produce within one week. ICH\'ve hörte stories of cabbage and stuff of many old women, but I knew MANY women, who didn\'t dry up faster any with cabbage. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



from Heather P, I stopped to work as a nurse approximately 3 , and alittle left lets still milked i. Glück

from Amanda N Depends on the person. If you hold slowly only instead of holding, I believe, thereß it a few weeks should be.

through xxunlove.... It changes. You/they können your milk, to dry up, gets faster, and a small pain relief puts, through placing of cool cabbage leaves over your breasts, ready.

through debepta, It really depends on your body. I hörte on, to work my daughter as a nurse with 1, and she/it will be two in Nov, that I still produce a little one. It lasted only ungefähr two days for me, in order to interject my milk production significantly.

through babyface, it is for each different one(s), but i would say that it until 3 months or more this could last being sore in order to avoid ihn/es, decrease from the number you gradually, lives because othewise, that extremely fully your breasts and sore is gotten.

through specialf.... It actually depends on how long you, like often, nursed and that something your milk supply. In my 3 childrens-Fällen, especially my first child, believes I, that it lasted over one week. I restricted myself with Handtüchern with night, and I would be soaked in the morning, but after over one week, it wasn\'t so uncomfortable, as it was it. Therefore with the others 2, I served, I nursed her/it/them only in the morning and the evening, and pumping on my lunch hour, therefore I cut out only one from those at a time. It was a quantity more easily. No uncomfortableness with all. Cold turkey is a rough way to be gone, if you your baby, with no bottles und/oder zuscaustic-like formula, nursed solely. Glück.

Source(s,:

Mother of 3.

from Dawn Z with my first baby, who brought it for my milk approximately 6months, about on, but after over one week from the, not to dry silence of the engorgement completely, held, and after two, I didn\'t have to it, block, that this helps, was anymore.Hope

through purplepa.... couple of the weeks even couple of the months

through mystic_e.... some women continue to have any breastmilk until they go through menopause.

No comments:

Post a Comment