Tuesday 19 July 2011

If you have big breasts, and you only stopped to nurse, like long it for your milk, to dry up, takes?

If you have big breasts, and you only stopped to nurse, like long it for your milk, to dry up, takes?



through professi...

Best answer chosen by Asker

It doesn\'t have anything to do with breast size. If many months long you or several years nursed, it probably becomes several months (until 1 years, f,)ür the milk, in order to dry up completely, lasts. But you können this changes. Continue to it checks if your milk dried up, and it much never quite vanishes you. If it länger as one year takes, (* after * you checks no more, or if you are worried, you see your doctor.

Source(s,:

La Leche League
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through confused network, It depends on it how often you lived that decides you the lot of milk produces. In any example, it shouldn\'t takes more than some days.

from Christina K, I don\'t believe, that breast size with it really must do, but everything depends on stimulation for the milk. As I the 1. Time, I won\'t lie, dried up, it was painful. Only in the shower, to be, helped, but it moves your Brüste at, to do milk. I informed myself thereover, and read to dry up in your BRA over placing cabbage leaves, in order to help,........ granted it, he/it was worked, but I wouldn\'t proposes it, except if you want to go through a head, you one day and a smell herbal slaw.
I propose that you read upward drying up because you will continue to do milk and very full will become,...... so maybe has her/it/them new ideas, because I made it at the last.
Luck!

through nene, I stopped to nurse approximately 7 , I has notice big breast and I recently that I had any milk, that dripped into the shower.

through pinksith.... attempt, that any weak tea from fresh did manner,

beside Kansas Normaly, it needs to dry up by five months.

well you can drain it through vwgli337, or only you let out it sucks man

No comments:

Post a Comment