Tuesday 19 July 2011

My 6 mth old nurses, debating whether or, not to hold?

My 6 mth old nurses, debating whether or, not to hold?

My son is 6 months old. Er29 customs long \'s and 20 pounds. I started, him/it, to give 1 meals to one day of baby food. Kit seems ürzlich similar that that I can, feed to him/it enough milk \'t. He/it becomes ausschließlich nursed, besides the new addition of the meal. He/it always wants to eat, and I begin to hate, him/it too füttern. He/it gives me the stiff arm, if he/it ißt, and thinks, that he/it pushes away from me away, but the nipple still sucks and almost tears off me so. I really hate, him/it now too füttern. He/it also started to crawl 2 weeks ago, therefore it much more active. I can see him/it remove from a quantity. In consideration of like groß he/it for 6 months, that are, should stop I to nurse, and him/it formula gives, do you stumble until 2 meals him/it per day, or this something?

I was in the habit of enjoying nursing because it was, so that convienent, but I really like it no more. I weiß es\'s best for him/it, but I don\'t find fun at all in it.

Please give advice. What würden you does? My 2 worries are, thereß he/it itself out thins, the type of worries I and also I enjoy it no more.

from KATIE K

Best answer chosen by Asker

Please don\'t give him/it any formula, you did so well in order to get so far!

did you think of trying him/it with 3 small meals per day instead of only one?

Its normal for babies, who decreased down, as they become more active, if you are worried, check with your GP.
He/it still even gets benefits of your breast milk of this age and beyond.

PROCESS: for the people, who said, that had the benefits of the breast milk hes in this age.

if you nurse for 3 or 4 months,; become have leave digestive system ripe a big deal and tolerates, foreign substances improve, allergies will be reduced, and ear infection will be protected strongly against it.

if you nurse 6 months long,; it helps guarantees better health through her/its/their first year of living, reduces Kindheitskerbs and your own risk of the breast cancer, exclusive nursing in the first 6 months prepares effective contraception 98 percent.

If you nurse 9 months long,; you will help him/it over the most important brain and the body development of his/its life, and helps become, you guarantee all recital keen through the school.

if you nurse 1 years long,; his/its body can probably handle most of the Tischessens, that your family enjoys, he/it to need a stronger immune system and orthodontics or talk therapy less probably will have.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! i believes, thereß i only a small encouragement needed. i\'m that goes pumping and, to begin bottles, and also I begin, him/it aufwärts, to stumble to more meal, as he/it is a big baby for his/its old.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (13)



through blik182m... stoparound one year or a soo

through locks you Obber!!!! "I knows, that it is the best for him/it, but I don\'t find fun at all in it."

Directly, but, it is the best for him/it.

You/they probably were living for a few decades. You/they become für six more probably living is. Her/its/their son needs your milk für such a short part of your life...

It is normal for babies in order to lift out. You/they become more movable; they decrease down. You/they didnglaubt \'t, thereß he/it roles of his/its thighs as a six year old, would have right?

Is not similar plus it, there are other good possibilities from there.

Every year, in the one breast-fed baby as a result of her/its/their mother\'s feeding election seriously sick becomes, one of not breast feeding actually is all of the reported cases the problem "in practical and means that, as in the Walrond and the Cheeks cases, some uninformed and unsupported be in the habit of mothers are not conscious that they don\'t transfer any milk of her/its/their breasts effectively on her/its/their babies. In sharp contrast however routinemäßige formula feeding, you smooth if made right from parents, a contributor is in the United States for himself to entire installments of infant morbidity and mortality. This is because, despite which manufacturers\' advertisement ließe parents, present-day commercial infant formulas, believe while a marked improvement over the homemade brew of the Jahre-Vergangenheit, you still put a flawed and very inferior imitation of our own one(s), species of deciding milk there.

The American academy of the pediatrics\' according to the most last member survey, a majority of the baby doctors sees easily formula-fed babies, as of babies breast-feed the clinic for examples of malnutrition and failure to thrive, confessed. But this represents only the top of the iceberg, if it to the differences in installments of morbidity and mortality between Formel-gefütterten and breast-fed infants in this country comes. If of Formel-gef the entire healthütterter infants in the U.S. with the breast-fed infants, even after controlling for variables like parents, compared wirde, socioeconomic backgrounds, it becomes clear that babies are formula-fed sicker, sick more frequently, and is more likely to die in childhood or childhood. But parents often are missing, you grab to these information, and indeed, the Empf often isänger the misinformation, the ability disputed to do really informed elections, that involve, as they will nourish her/its/their babies. Although of Brustf the phraseütterung is the best, is thrown around so liberally, almost insignificant been done to be, many Americans are under the wrong impression that present-day commercial infant formulas are nearly same to human milk. And therefore gives parents, that itself other important Sbrings closer as a matter of routine äuglingsgesundheit, and security in a thoughtful, deliberate way from, is unsuspecting to the largest part that in epidemiological concepts, the decision on formula feed, if breast feeding is in demonstrably higher danger a possibility point her/its/their child for a wide variety of the ailments."



from Nina, I would continue to use breatmilk for your baby. Only pump. And if you give him/it one bottle of milk, that in ungefähr 1 tsp/8 oz of the rice grain is placed. Er\'ll cozy on in no time. You/they könnten tries, him/it in the morning baby oatmeal also with any milk and him/it to geben\'ll is fine. I did this with my son, and he/it went groß from! I hope, thereß this helps!

from Gothepro.... studies showed the benefits, until 2 years however old to quiet this is a long way away, if you are already over it. I guess, thereß it also depends, like early & good, your baby warms to for meal & which meal. Maybe you should the Ausdrücken for a while of a going, in order to see, gives, if this works for you. Baby then gets the Güte & you don\'t need to occupy itself/themselves with the pain.
Luck

from Alli*LOV.... first, everything is normal, which you find out. This is Natur\'s-Weg to guarantee you, doesn\'t nurse a 4 year old! I think, thereß you, to read each child as everything of you, needs, will be different. You/they should your son to begin him/it, entwöhnt, to become, he/it ready is, a keyword removes. I würde another solid meal adds adds and besides which with night nursing, as he/it must be calmed down and calmed before bedtime, for and this feeding will do this. Only verjüngen you itself gradually and if you call your pediatrician or your look any problems leaves, \'la leche-Verband\' in your telephone book....

from Patrick I dunno: P

from Andrienn.... hello I had wriggle this problem, as my girl was 6 months, bites and grasps with me, while nourishing. Very uncomfortably, but she/it only teethed. I put my pinkie finger into her/its/their mouth, as down she/it biß, and it now held this.
She/it crawled weights them/her/it resembling as your baby and she/it by 6 months and now her/it/them is on 2 glasses per day and maybe a rusk in 1oz from milk before bedtime, if she/it is not too tired.


through blood Rayne, that you say, that children, who were nursed, in lives late have a higher IQ. Nurse this, you joke as it, you yearn as you, k,önnen you and maybe Sie\'ll gets a lawyer or a doctor.

Source(s,:

My formula fed brain.

from Ghiselle D if you really like it no more, I would say that it is time to be held, or cut down and supplement with formula, if you liked. ich\'m all dafür, to work as a nurse for the first year, IF mommy and baby can do it, but why does a good matter change in it, something you, to force no more, enjoys?

With six months, I gave my DD-Milch, she/it still is bf with 9 months, lunches, only pureed veggies, with 11 is, a small thing with 4 pm of a small service of the yogurt and fruits purees and the dinner with 7 pm, again fresh veggie-Püree, you was in the bed with 8 pm. Speak wor with your pediatricianover, to feed your DS, my DD became at every meal, therefore you, as a nurse gearbeitet\'ll one bottle gives him/it only after his/its solids, or before, if your doc says to it. I führte with 6.5 months, therefore you, meat (puree) ein\'wieder not to far!

I didn\'t feel guilty about disaccustoming your LO. Sie\'ve made a fantastic work, that worked as a nurse until 6 months!

through mlh7575, I nursed all 5 of my children, and some would do also the stiff arm as you described. It doesn\'t lasts normally too long, is only a new matter, that of only m she/itögen, if they blow raspberries or any other new discovery. If I in your situation wäre, I would not change to formula, because formula lived, babies tend to be heavier anyway. Bemühen you itself, to stumble until 2 feedings of the baby food, and maybe you exclude nursing that he/it seems extremely active on that occasion. If gently you his/its head to you to theückziehen, if he/it retreats, and says him/it solidly NO, the hurts mom, he/it is gotten the communication through your touch and your tone. Children können very early correction understands, sometimes, earlier than we ever expects. Nursing is rewarding very much für you and baby, but there always are small pushes in the street, through which we must get. Hängen you in there!

from Lisa D hello well settled with it, you him/it, to feed 6 months long, made good!
really is your decision!
would hold personally i, my baby now is 3 months and un the effort slow, to stop Breast, feeding of him/it, partially because wants again i to me, knows somewhat selfishly I, but i knows, that he/it had most of the import part of the milk,
really, your baby will eat meal soon, that therefore doesn\'t thrash anyways your self over the fact, that you want, in order to hold, it doesn\'t give anything to injustice with it, that Doc\'s opinion about breast lives, they develop 6 months, and you did this!
I wanted to go past, not that, if they get teeth, she/it lol could bite!
make the best for you whats

from Jax\'s mommy, I went back to the work as my son, completely young, therefore have to lend breast milk I. It was a bißchen of an anger, but it is the was\'s the best for him/it. I continued doing, thereß until 6 months, I then nourished breast for itself only with night and gave him/it formula during the day.

He/it now is 8 months old, and 3 teeth have. Before ungefähr 2 weeks, he/it actually bit me the nipple. It had begun the traction like your baby with him/it away, does. I had him/it on his/its bottle the nipple withßen seen, but stupidly I never composed 2 and 2 and thoughts "wow, that could be my nipple!"

To opinion superfluously, he/it now drinks 100 percent of formula. Während breastmilk best is, I have, a sister, who calms, nurses her/it/them 2 1/2 years old, the formula is much ncome äher to resemble breastmilk. The single downfall is, thereß Ihr child no more immunities against you is gotten, which will open up him/it to illness.

through Juraprofessor Well was i, a breast nourished baby, and I know that for a fact, that ever, Mütter-Milch, that can the best by far, only got Anti-oxidants and best proteins, that slam. my suggestion würde tries to give him/it more solid meal and to be consistent at least in the Mütter-Milch with 3 times per day. with reference to my past, that remembers, mußten we with my sons experiments, with her/its/their Fütterung-n-napping also times.
vomvom way, that u could see into a product, named immunocal, it helps your immune system to reconstruct itself/themselves and to conserve the aging process also reduction of speed. God of Bless Ihr LaewProfessor

Source(s,:

my own personal experience in my 2 sons and doing much research with other professors in other rule:,

No comments:

Post a Comment