Tuesday 19 July 2011

My 9 months old had 8-9 teeth & i nurses him/it, how bring him/it i to stopping to bite me?

My 9 months old had 8-9 teeth & i nurses him/it, how bring him/it i to stopping to bite me?

He/it was had, you teethe because he/it was 2 1/2 - 3 months, but i really doesn\'t want to stop to nurse him/it, I would hold one month before his/its first year gladly. As can bring him/it i to it, aufzuhören, to bite me?

from Penny Sue

Best answer chosen by voters

Good day,

I tried this once, but I guess that it didn\'t go through it.

The first matter is, that you should know, that, while your baby is actively nursing, that his/its tongue lies teeth over its lowermost, so that it is quite impossible to bite.

If he/it bites you at a feeding the first time, you take him/it from the breast and touches his/its chin and says him/it no, you don\'t bite, and put back him/it on the breast, if he/it is still interested in care.

If he/it bites again, you do the same matter, besides this time don\'t put back you him/it on the breast and don\'t give you to him/it in order to teethe on it something and, to tell him/it, this is what you bite.

Most babies test, narrowly, if they get the new chompers, this always worked on my children.

Source(s,:

Mother of 5 nursed children
Nursing 3 years long from Peer Counselor. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Mrs. MH Hold his/its nose or pulls him/it into the breast, in order to stand in for the same effect his/its nose, until he/it leaves going. My the eldest made this & it is soo painful.
Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment