Tuesday 19 July 2011

Over like long will takes it for me, in order to get my period again, after had stopped ive to nurse?

Over like long will takes it for me, in order to get my period again, after had stopped ive to nurse?

i only breast then lived 2 weeks and it was at least 4, because held i.

from Ben K

Best answer chosen by voters

I believe that it is for each different one(s).

Some women have periods while they nurse. My wife hörte on, to nurse one year ago, and hasn\'t had one. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through ~ kristin.... some women get her/its/their periods, while they still nurse, others, that maybe it takes for your cycle some months, in order to return to normal. I würde him/it a few months still gives, your body was through a big alteration.

No comments:

Post a Comment