Tuesday 19 July 2011

Want I to stop to nurse?

Want I to stop to nurse?

Hello
My son almost is 11 months old and I now would stop breast feeding gladly as he/it begins to eat around with my nipples,... pressing and the laughter! he/it also still demands, ernährt itself still with night and un rising still to him/it 2-3 times per night! He/it läßt me quite knows, if he/it wants some, in that he/it comes up to me and supremely my pulls down, he/it doesnt really inputs, the day only comforts, he/it has 3 times meals per day and beverage of the water by his/its sippy-Tasse. If my mute one or brings together look w after him/itährend un from him/it has formula, so that he/it will drink from one bottle or makes hollow. How I can stop sressful without it because it is both für us?

from Wendy B

Best answer chosen by Asker

I only stop, this last Friday, to nurse my daughter. I read ungefähr one doesn\'t offer you itself, you don\'t reject any system. Es\'s so simply, as it sounds. To times, as he/it itself normally ernheads wants, you change the routine. Don\'t places there, maybe where you normally sit, brings him/it to another room and read a history. Ohßer if really desperately it it over the lack of nursing, you don\'t do it. My daughter cried, but it wasn\'t almost so bad, as I believed, thereß it would be. I found, thereß, to distract her/it/them into another activity, easier was, that I thought. Maybe könnten you it tries. Not only did, we hold successfully, but last night, only 4 days after stationary, slept she/it the whole way through the night! Court Hoo für me!!! luck. I was you enthusiastically gotten my K to itörper back.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Big advice! Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through ce_ben1-Anfang of it, to cut, down. Then trade a feed für a sippy-Tasse, the next week two lives and so on if he/it accustomed reception the Tassen-dont-Nachgiebigkeit in. It will be stressful, but if it lasts u-Stock shouldnt from original-pistols more than one week or two

from Shuggamo.... this is a good question!!! I is ready, that to be a mommy and I itself gladly would know.

through Belinda milfinda can you the nursing of manners teaches him/it better. If he/it plays with your nipple, können you finishes the feeding and the opinion "we doesn\'t do this. The hurts mom."

You/they can teach him/it also a code word or a sign for care. It is annoyed, if a baby goes to you and your top pulls. Particularly, if they make it for other people! If he/it pulls on your top, you show him/it that there, what you want,ß he/it does, only. Many people use nee-nee, nummies or mom milk. ImIm UK believes I, thereß she/it bitty says.

As far as the night it feeds, that is normal. You/they können The Nein-Schrei-Sleep Solution of Elizabeth Pantley read. This book is awesome.

If you prefer to disaccustom, you exclude a feeding only to one time. Act itself and your baby, much time, to adapt itself/themselves at the new schedule. I würde one feeding every week or two excludes. Some people went faster. I became plötzlich disaccustoms, and I never got over it, so I hope that you go slowly if you choose to disaccustom.

Finding support in your area or on-line, if you want to continue to nurse. There are women from there, that who you lowermostützen wants, you only must find her/it/them.

Prestige for nursing! To Sie\'ve given a gro your son in livesßen beginning!

through vegface, It sounds as if he/it must comfort from you.

The problem is the night feeding and as you feel over the nipple, that plays.

Most babies learn to caress the other nipple, while they stink with the one, and this is healthy and normal and should not cause you any worry.
Although no if he/it laughs and thinks, that it is a game, you must repair this by saying SOLIDLY, and the traction of him/it from the breast. He/it becomes fast lernen\'t acceptable for this isn and hold. DiesesDieses lived harms him/it in it anyway and can eingef very young to babiesührt becomes that cannot make any good with the boob!

Give him/it long feed before the bed a good with stories, this becomes later if you help this the comfort he/it there. Make certainly had enough dinner he/it before the reducing of him/it, and much times in the bath and cuddles.
If he/it wakes up for a feed in the night, you go in in one, you rub him/it the back and hum you softly to him/it without any eye contact. This will help him/it, to theückzugehen, to sleep, faster. At this point, he/it wants you, not meal. Stay with him/it, until he/it asleep is or calmed down.
He/it will be annoyed, that he/it doesn\'t get, you nurse from you, but you seem to be disturbed by it that therefore this is a possibility.
Allow it him/it, excited to be and to comfort him/it. You/they take, you replace something, which he/it obviously loves from him/it away, it with much love and attention.

I would carry, as it your child for as it nursed, you yearn as him/it, needs, it seems that he/it needs it. But hold you Don\'t holding back at her/it likes, the laughter and night ernährt itself.

I hope that this was helpful.
Best wishes

from ROCKMUM, BOWIE loves, ALSO I took the trouble to give up, BUT IT was ON ME AND MY SON SCHWIERIG, THEREFORE I finished nursing, was 23MTHS UNTIL HIM/IT AND alone held, you say ONLY "NO "IF HE/IT bites, AND HE/IT will learn, should to go to continue U, I love THE BOND to nurse XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment