Tuesday 19 July 2011

Was it told you ever that you should stop to nurse?

Was it told you ever that you should stop to nurse?

I my altogether hold, in contrast to there and then.

My brother after law told me that as daughter also means her/it/them the first did, with 5 months, that I should stop,).

My sister believes that the idea to nurse in public, ridiculous is, and that, if I must nurse, i then it only in private should do.

My husband now jumped freight car on the tape, and decided that I should hold. My daughter is almost 14 months. As I began bf, \'ing, I thought, thereß I me 6 months long directly would nourish, you then pump one year til. It rotates out, my daughter and I have a großes band, and both loves bf\'ing and I want to disaccustom you in order to leave her/it/them self. Plus she/it führt a very fussy phase solids from, therefore it is the perfect nutrition and tired ich\'m from people, who ask me, to hold.

Was it told you ever that you should hold? How did you answer?

Additional details

\'Tooth\', that should be, not \'also\'!

3

Luli, you are exactly that, what I think! So ignorant.

3



through crimson queen

Best answer chosen by Asker

On a means, I find his/its easier, not harder, as time goes on. Approximately 12mth marks fühlt itself everyone like it \'his/its time\', because they don\'t understand, but as soon as they see your not going in to her/its/their remarks about cave, that they should resign. If your Familiendon\'t lowermostützt you, it is, harder, but good matter is that your daughter becomes, if already not, you probably hold it asking/needing at if soon from from home and this makes it easier, not, that everyone should worry, if you live publicly. placing of borders, sooner than Forderungsfütterung now OK and not going, to tip over her/it/them, is, but otherwise only Don\'t listens anyones-Meinung. Even if parents have it, that nurses, wasn\'t parenting-Ideen always OTHER and opinions, that clash.

My husband probably would like that I hold, now, he/it hardly understood 6mths let alone going still with 27mths! haha however he/it doesn\'t says everything, as he/it, like important, sees and nützlich, it is to us. At holiday for example, it was fantastic as it always has been, für keeping of her/its/their quiet one on the airplane and the trains. And if to worry, never from you, almost running out of milk, has or one bottle of milk or j,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

This question over has you you, t. ever been " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (22)



from Ethel Sigh, a similar communication got indirectly from my mommy, she/it teased, that my most recent would be capable soon to stand and to work as a nurse. Natürlich she/it didn\'t does my brothers as a nurse and did my sister and me only 3 months long as a nurse, therefore I ignore it although it brings me to feeling restless. I nursed him/it until he/it was 2 years old, plus some weeks, it was time since to hold it, \'s been some months, and on occasion, he/it asks to work again as a nurse. Wwe little you, that I went longer with my oldest, but then again, he/it disaccustomed himself by 1 years.

Good is the best for you for doing what you know, and ignores your sister and your BIL, they are wrong, and you are right!

through ggarcia4... yes! Through my mother-in-law...: (
My daughter is 1 1/2... I has me solicitous to bring her/it/them to hold, but she/it will become fussy if she/it doesn\'t have it,... me to reduce the times, that she/it lives or deflects her/it/them, was instructed..., so that it works for me,..., but if you don\'t want, should to stop you, not... if you let her/it/them only leave a particular bond, you do it.... maybe like she/it older becomes, you make it in private... I got also crazy look, as she/it was one, and breast feed would become i in public over me with a blanket.... only dont concerns you yearn for itself, which say others than it, as you are comfortably with it! :) Glück! :)

Source(s,:

1 1/2 yr. only age brestfeeding to nighttime,

from Pippin Nee.

Fortunately, my family and the people, with which I spend time, are knowlegable and supporting and never would propose such a matter. , My mother nursed her/its/their children in the 50\'s and 60, a time, as it from it practically ungehört was!)

through Katie, that itself c as which you can nurse as yearns you, you want BEING HER/ITS/THEIR CHOICE!!... she/it recommends untill 2 years...........

through mfsf2006, you don\'t hold, these people are stupid and tell Ihrem, husband, if he/it likes his/its daughter, will be he/it O.K. nursing with you.
My sister was, she/it nurses resembling, as my baby was this age, i, until he/it was 18 months, and my single regretting doesn\'t make it longer.
recently, men told one to my friend, who nursed her/its/their baby with McDonald, that she/it should do it in the bathroom, only told to him/it i that he/it should take his/its Hamburg and his/its barbecues and eats it in the toilet,...
next time you sister after law instructs you to hold, she/it only tells, because she/it is egoistic and does, doesn\'t think, that children should be, you nurse, you don\'t think that you must be.

through mommy 2 Cameron and Ewan I said them. No ich\'m, that goes, to continue, to go,
As was found people from me pregnant, and my son was 6 months, I got, loads of you should hold. Before it was only the occasional, you müssen makes that here".. "oh I never would become breast feed "if you will stop even one I said doctor, whom I should hold holds for this, as it to through this time in my body difficult is", my son only lived twice per day, because 15 minutes and I enjoyed it.., but as soon as supremely he/it his/its sentence of the teeth got, although I had not taught him/it to bite, as he/it stank in it, if tired, my nipple would scratch against the teeth, and it was sensitive, because of to therefore be again pregnant 1 weeks with 9 months, that we stopped, and I missed it some days long / week. But I never found a binding matter for him/it with my son, but I think, there is not anything wrong, if you it geniusßen of nourishing until 2 years, older than that and I even would not do it, but if you want to go ahead, your body and your baby are.. I loves, because it has my boobs back, for which after it any way few month, therefore my hubby and I can sit down in connection with them because it is ours heheh for scrap for one,

Source(s,:

btw that my Sohnesselbst disaccustomed, to which it was his/its election, that is interjected, lives like from 7 months and he/it a very good eater is much, better than itself other formula nourished, and other b nourished babies,

from baby girls me was said only by a Freunde-Mutter recently, "now, she/it now is sufficiently old right?" I said, enough "alto for it something?" You said, enough "alto for formula now". I quite told her/it/them to MYOB, and she/it will be nursed, thanks ouchßer no thanks for it this helps you. My daughter is only 9 months old. Es\'s really the business of no Körpers however you and your child. I understand the husband the wanting an opinion has, but really hängt it of you and your baby from. My husband said "she/it almost now" is one year old because I always had said that I become one year long quiet. I told him/it, I nursed as it, you yearn as me, wanted to it or as our daughter wanted to hold, and it würde the most, you probably are more than one year, and he/it didn\'t say anything since it. He/it is Stützend, but I believe that he/it wants the boobs LOL back,

Source(s,:

Oh another history... I was at a wedding and a left for some, in order to pump and as I my said father returned, that I has become lost of "Enfimil and Similac", that I informed him/it of it, that I have two words for you, for you for two words!" NO LIE. She/it was at the moment old only 4 months!!!

through live-leaches... I fed breast both of my children. I started, daughter too entwöhnen, to interject 1 feedings of week and to replace it with one cup of pumped milk or a meal, as she/it turned 1. Almost this resembling with my son, we remained the 1. Tomorrow and before bed cares für the last. It is your decision, but only understands, thereß most children don\'t become, self disaccustoms. Mommy muß itself decides if not to allow to or about any care, this is no more easily process.At, that her/its/their old won\'t suffice, that nurses alone, she/it needs, special calories form another source.Prayers for you and your baby.

from Andrea Luli, she/it didn\'t ask your opinion from it, whether she/it should give it up, or that is not no one businesses besides her own!

ZurZur question: It never has been asked to do me to hold, but if I was in your situation, I would tell them, I make the best matter for my child, I am decides me her/its/their mother and I with her, if it is time for U.S. to be held. I imagine, thereß it gotta heavy is but leaves stay not to have any support of your decision strongly. You/they are her/its/their mommy and you knows, what für the two of you best is. I nurse, 6 think. Month old, and she/it now has für over one month a tooth had, no problems there. If my husband and I go out to eat with our daughter, and she/it becomes hungry, I use my nursing blanket and füttere she/it. On it abhängend, where we are, he/it little probably sometimes empathizes with it, but I look at him/it and opinion, wants I am not you, that our daughter gives up meal, in a public toilet comfortable nourishing she/it, we place auf\'t eats in the bathroom, why she/it should. I, as my daughter worked as a nurse, plan at least two until her/it/them is and assumes, she/it wants them/her/it resembling. Of there, I will see how it goes, but I würde us something never stops, both only love because people are ignorant. I wünsche you good luck and wanted to offer you only a small support. If you ever need to talk you, then is welcome for me to e-mail. =)

through locks you Obber!!!! has you you, tells per, that you should stop to nurse?"

No.

I don\'t hang with this type of quantity, I guess...

Source(s,:

Working of a 15mo as a nurse.

through natural_.... no I havent, I wouldnt associates me so ignorant with somebody in order to impose such ridiculous views on me.

You/they do this, which to be know you the best, you ignore the idiots, who tell you otherwise. Stand strongly, für your Tochtersake, you do a big work, you uphold it! :)

Source(s,:

Nursing of my 17 months very with pride old

you have Berry any very own and hideous sex annoyed for Mumiensaft of baby, if you ask me, you asked questions like it previously.

Honestly, is no one of her/its/their business, you ignore her/it/them. Her/its/their questions read having, heavily I find understanding, like fyou even calm ür your husband, why you are, with him/it.

I can imagine nobody in my family, that thinks, that was it no one of her/its/their business, in order to propose to me, that I stop to nurse or to propose, I make all other than lifts my child my way, if your family feels, they can tell you, what, to do to this degree, it some serious respect questions have.

My mute breast fed 3 from 4 of her/its/their children Meine sister breast fed both of her/its/their children, she/it didn\'t can my youngest brother an emergency hysterectomy as she/it after his/its birth and suitable to, my partner has already two children, and both of them were nursed. To everyone about me, it is completely natürlich, that I chose my son to breast feed, and if something has her/its/their respect for it I with all to insist after a very difficult beginning.



through Olivia\'s mommy unfortunately yes. My mommy told me since she/it was you 6 months, that I should, thinks "really over disaccustoming soon" after, I informed her/it/them of all good points to bfing, but she/it insists so that I let it go in an ear and from the other.

My friend asked me recently, when I will disaccustom, but it asked this _you_should_stop_soon_kind of the way. I ignored him/it.

My SIL said for approximately 4 months, "that "I cannot believe, you still nurse her/it/them, however, actually finishes speaking jealously and sorrowfully, that she/it held after 3 weeks.

Source(s,:

nursing of my 10.5 months old and the stop anytime not soon

through?? Shaun Mamma??, IF I was paid for every time that was said me that, I probably would have a new car meanwhile.
My answers you, something normally is at the line from it, "thanks for your worry, but both of us dress up, and our doctor also says so."

But, if it comes lash me em to public not only out, that nurses, I take the trouble to be discreet, but that is because I am a private person, who is everything. Not, because I think it, \'s that nauseates, in order to see.

My son is almost 13 months and is a little fussy also with solid, therefore I stick with nursing.

vonvon E and S\'s mom yes, my mommy told me again and again, it is time for any formula and at the beginning, as problems don\'t understand with handle I had why I not only would pump and feed fill, is "the same matter!" her/it/them would say. That first couple of the days she/it würde over me hangs and disturbs me and surprises, why I had difficulties of clicking shut of Elyse on it, finally I had to ask her/it/them to get out my face! Comments over like "maybe can and so on simply not nurse you"...

I was fed formula and she/it always says, as she/it took the easy route and no notion had, that as soon as BFing is justified, it is so much easier. People at the work carrying always comments about my pump on me - "still with him/it huh", expresses like it. Elyse is 7 months and my mommy believed, thereß I with 6 months would hold, "why I would continue, is better so much formula nowadays." ich\'ve hörte on, to take the trouble, to train her/it/them, and she/it stopped to comment. Wir\'ll sees what they say, muß, if of Elyse beyond one year and the works still as a nurse is,...

Remain on that occasion, you simply do, you punish and ignore you all others. Tell your husband, thereß he/it, supporting from your decision, must be, you are his/its wife.

through?????? l?.. l.? oh kindliness people, to must, to hold the mouth, learns! Everyone was brought out the nursing of my baby by me to it. Nobody in my family did it. You/they believed, thereß i crazy, to take the trouble itself so heavily, was to be continued, if it, that works well at the beginning, wasn\'t. I schmiß everyone for like a mth from my house, after she/it had been born. This did the trick. ICH\'m, that still has some fussy questions with her/its/their care, and there are days, to where quite loves i, but it is the best für she/it.. particularly since with 6 mths as i formula tried, a milk allergy has her/it/them and had the runs for like a mth. Now, everyone is in my family like it wow well für you, that you insisted,... Don\'t listens people, if it works for you, it works.

through lesmith, I definitely would ask them to push with the head out. Everyone has an opinion over this topic and normally is a strong one. I believe, thereß you the disaccustoming process gradually at least should start, but I land, \'t concerns every reason about justs, you cover her/its/their cold turkey. The wäre probably very sad. She/it probably wants more für comfort nurses as for nutrition, that is fine. VielleichtVielleicht können you her/it/them a lovey finds, him/it she/it or a taggie-Decke can hold to rub in the day and can nurse her/it/them with night until she/it is willing to give it up? I würde it for a gradual process guarantees, but she/it could definitely profit from the learning to do any big girl, that it makes matters for fun to drink during the day from one cup or a sippy.

through beaut Tell she/it, where going is!!! like dares her/it/them!!!!! you it amounts something dont to open documents and magazines and to see women with her/its/their breasts, that are stuck out everywhere, but they take the trouble, you, to do hold and action like it, is a dirty matter, is in the world, in order to nurse your child, the most natural matter and you let a much better bond with a baby nursed thats!!
You/they hold, if is you and your baby ready to hold and dont, you let somebody exert every pressure on you in order to do still something!!
Be successful xx

your name like IGNORANT be you at all \'livelaughlearn\'!!!!!! you doesn\'t have to give your nursed baby any \'particular\' calories, if the baby then is satisfied thats, all of the matters, that you can nurse a child alone for years, if they wanted to it!!!

\'luli\' like fat and nauseating is you, your certain one, to be a woman!! being natural, to nurse your child, if you then throw a sick kinky problem it dont-Blick on it!!

Source(s,:

I mummy of 3 nursed children xx

through? HUG 808 KIDDO? Brust-gefütterte 4 babies 2 years everyone... never had told somebody to me, it was time to be held... I guesses, that they know, I and she/it would have gotten a VERY COMPLACENT and SCORNFUL laughter, that reminds her/it/them from it, like completely stupid, as well as uneducated she/it real is,... It is HER/ITS/THEIR decision like long to breast feed HER/ITS/THEIR baby.... ALL other should concern your own business, and you should tell them with it.

Source(s,:

There is not a baby in our whole family, that was at least 1 years of not breast-feeding,... ALL of me became 2 years and MY mother all 5 of her/its/their children, who were born between 1948-1962 and him/it, as done nurses Brust-gefüttert, was VERY exceptional at that time... this is, as formula Feeding the GLAMOROUS-Sache, to do, was.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

the longer you leave the harder, that will be it, for him/it to hold. I believe with over one year old, that the child of all, which they need, should get in that they eat, a \'blended/mashed \' full balanced food, if you eat healthy, that the child should eat what you eat,

from Luli

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Where believes i that you on over nothing, which really is no one businesses your own ones and your husbands, however, should be gone upward, must say i that doesn\'t think i, you can with "self" - escapes.

My sister still is her/its/their son bf\'ing, that in 2. was last July. I think, thereß he/it solid meals juice eats and drinks, but every time if he/it is tired, he/it wants no matter boobie where they are.

The question is that, because they comes have leave him/it to such an age, where he/it can talk well beautifully, and he/it is very strong, she/it it, to tell him/it heavily, finds, no, because he/it helps himself only physically, and she/it is helpless to stop him/it.

Therefore this agrees i with 14 months, that you really should make to an effort, to disaccustom her/it/them before the same phase occurs as it caused much difficulty.

Also a baby is a matter, but it is quite uncomfortable for people in order to look at a child, that look more in public like a small version of an adult sucking boob.

His/its time, to give it up.

from Jenna S

Because of his/its low class hid answer

I dont believes, that you should hold, because somebody told you to it, but I think, that you should have clear goals on it, when is for itself her/it/them to be disaccustomed, will a child not disaccustom themself from nursing, because they increased in order to know ihn/es as a comfort, you must think nursery beginnings in the age of 3 and until then, you will definitely want that she/it is disaccustomed completely? in such a way lived, you happen, if you it aufwärts you leaves.
Down trouble for itself maybe to cut this feeds more and half and half with bottle feeding, that moves in end besides her/it, so that you get, they cuddle resembling of her, and she/it gets them/her/it gently resembling of you away the curing of her in mind with your own paece with a goal

No comments:

Post a Comment