Tuesday 19 July 2011

6 months old has a tooth & bites, as nursing. How höre I on, to nurse?

6 months old has a tooth & bites, as nursing. How höre I on, to nurse?

My son is 6 months and 1 weeks old. It teethes it and got schließlich his/its first tooth. Während he/it teethed, he/it bit me a few times. It was ouchßer didn schmerzhaft\'t causes each serious damage or an injury. Sunday, through which the tooth schließlich cut, and meanwhile, he/it has, bit me 4 times. And now, it hurts BADLY! Today that puts my finger I into his/its mouth and is curious mußte, opens then, he/it smiled at his/its rubber, in order to get him/it freely from me, me. Jedenfalls\'s, I becomes startle to the death to nurse, and I really believe, thereß this Naturen-Weg of the say is that it time to stop to nurse, is, but my son rejects formula. We tried, many bottles and nipples and all types of other Formel\'s and he/it simply reject formula. , However, he/it will drink water or juice of one bottle.

This is his/its current feeding routine, you please cast a glance at it, and so inform me of you what I finish to nurse.


Will wake up tomorrow, nurses. Sphe/it over a hour has one glass of fruit äter at a time and a half, and this his/its 5ml of mulitivitamin with Iron, because pediatrician said to it,
He/it over a hour after it nurses, then, a nap takes one hour long.

After his/its nap, that we play, alteration diaper, for approximately two, to two and half a lesson. Then es\'s lunch time. He/it has one glass veggies. and later breast over a hour lives. then receptions a Schläfchen for over a hour and a half.

after the nap, he/it wakes up, and again, we, alteration diaper, play, you watch some cartoons. then esdas \'s-Abendessen. he/it has Hälfte that mixed veggies with 3/4 glasses for itself a 1/4 glassful of baby meat. Receptions a bath, looks at more cartoons, then nurses and goes to the bed.

During the day, I give him/it, a sippy makes hollow and keeps cold water in it so that he/it can learn to use a sippy-Tasse. It it not really well dafür still, but manages drinking 2-3 ounces of water during the whole day maybe.

Please inform me, like, to stop, to nurse, is. Please place auf\'t opinion pump because I have only the right breast there, that produces milk, and the pump,ß I it on it has, last leg is, and I cannot afford another one. I only want to know, like aufzuhören, to nurse, is, as soon as possibly.

Thanks!!

Additional details

To CD, thank you! I become this in Erwägung pulls. I schetch your advice.

UndUnd to the first poster are you IMPOLITELY!
IchIch didn\'t know about snapping on part. You/they könnten me simply over it, instead of taking time of HER/ITS/THEIR BUSY-Tag, informed you about impolite to somebody to be Don, t even knows. Das\'s O.K., it is obvious, thereß something in your life dreadful is, so that you felt, that * needs you * somebody to attack, that are vocal over the internet. Well if this brands of Gef he/it youühl empowered or then "tenaciously", I am glad that I could be helpful to you.

11

To Victoria. AlsAls I spares answered, was I unsuspectingly from snapping on part... therefore why does BS call? ICHbei both of your urgent Bedürfnissen, to jump from something like it, shocked \'m, to end?

WOW! everything is, which I can really say,... Let, that I you something of me extremelyähle. I decide to nurse me, because it für my baby BEST was. And ich\'ve nursed, without ANY knowledge thereover, to have! Therefore für NO ONE of you, to call, you BS" of asking on me, because advice is not anything less than childish!

Here I\'am, that took the trouble to it, trained me and corrects a question, that I have, and the information simply, sharing with me, you decide to attack me instead, instead of you.

11

Leah-Ari\'s mommy to call BS is impolite! what BS is over my question? I have myself a real question of my son bitting, and it hurts, and it startles me! Plain and simple. Therefore telephone call BS everything, which you want. it is what is it!

11

Am I now weak? WOW!!! Geez maybe should leave you the internet, and going always tends to what, this rise into your life, that you veranlaßt, to play through, in order to populate Don so roughly for you, \'t even knows. , To name me or somebody WEAKLY, because it did sore, as of St she/itückchen was, is more exactly inmature from you. I würde, to see hate, how you respond to your children, if they get seeking matters aren for them from advice to you, \'t certainly from. See everything, which I did, das\'s. And let informed some other of me you. ICH\'ve nursed f without knowing any matter about it other than the benefitsür my child. And this was everything there, which I believed,ß I had to know, I place auf\'t lives friends and family with people, who support my election, gave me, you shit over it, therefore I have nobody, itself to, to turn for advice, and I came, as it, that there would be some mothers on here whom, had thought here could help me, and this is what I got! The people in my day to day living, that informs me of his/its time, to give up. I gewann\'t EVER does the mistake of knocking against again here!

11

I call BS as somebody, that worked old as a nurse through an infected bite wound, that has 8 teeth, from a 9 month on my nipple recently. "
over is this, with which you began your answer. Therefore you were a b!thc no matter indeed as you look at it. Continue, itself too bemühen, to peddle, back. But it gewann\'t gets you somewhere.

how do you know something for my son, who has juice & water? Wheres Ihr degree? My son became old with 9 pounds, him/it, geboren\'s 6 months and 1 weeks, and already 23 pounds weigh. Therefore, his/its pediatrician informed me, in order to give him/it a small water here and there, because he/it so groß was, and to also give for him/it presses for it if it blocked it, and thats the ONLY-Zeit, that he/it is had juice. Now if you read everything würden, you would have seen his/its daily feeding, estimates you to know this juice & water is not in his/its feedings! The water be accustomed to it him/it in a sippy-Tasse to leave to lift it, so that, if it it durchläßt, \'s not gluey.

11

You/they are one of those women, must know otherwise you become ASSume the someones life-story, if they ask a question, alone all other. And honored, das\'s exactly that, what you did. I erwähnte, that he/it took water and juice, because he/it this from one bottle, but otherwise nothing, will take out. Therefore weiß I es\'s not the bottle, that he/it rejects it. You/they are inmature. And you müssen before the effort, to have children NOCH, grows up. 24, doesn\'t marry and difficult for another one soon... and you spend your time with attacking people on the internet, yes you shouldn\'t reproduces Sprößling still.

11



from CelticCh...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Kindliness, this topic got only one * scrap * from hand.... lowermost line: let asked you to do nobody to continue to work as a nurse, or not. You/they müssen guarantees, he/it will take one bottle of formula, or milk pumped, first, as you already know.

I had four children, and she/it all the scrap I, and yes, it hurts! I told them solidly "No! Don\'t withßt!" and I broke the suction, with my finger.... It didn\'t take long, and they held. My fourth child had four ZSähne until at the moment, as she/it was 4 months, she/it therefore was the most difficult, as biting occurred, was cause she/it so young to take the trouble to teach.

That got mastitis, what was extremely difficult for me,... gets you not, with my first two children, it so I thought, ridiculously, that I was a nursing expert, but each child is different... got it, mastitis, three times in a row, with my third child, and felt DREADFUL. And, ich\'m no wimp, if pain occurs, but I hörte almost on, to work as a nurse. I glätte, said my husband that, if I got it, another time, myself was done,... he/it how much hurt saw, I was there, and argue couldn, \'t. (I was pregnant with my fourth, w,ährend this, also,

Anyway which works not always work on a mother, or a baby, for all other, therefore you make this gotta for something you does... at the best things of luck, and hangs in there!

Source(s,:

Marry, with 4 children.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! ... Für answering & for sticking at the question.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



I would have to agree to the other answers from Leah so far. Es\'s not nature way, to say your settled one,.. it is way of the say nature, "Hello, your child\'s getting teeth!" End of history. My, now, 9 months old has 6 ZSähne and has, bit me with each individual one (on a daily basis), and it hurt.. a quantity! I shouted out only in pain and saß, he/it rushes exactly and said, "no, you do, didn\'t bite me!", he/it howled and cried a small one because it shocked him/it and a little one probably scared him/it, but after a couple months, yes, I endured it two months or more long, he/it finally held, and I have more no problems with it. He/it didn\'t places only away, me every single room time to withßen, after I had started to tell him/it, "no", but it decreased gradually, and I was not bitten in many days. If nursing is something, by which you mean it seriously, and you würden sooner, to nurse you then, continues, you your way all other through it simply similarly finds.

through Wyatt\'s mommy ?3.17.10?

through dragonfly girls ~ Haley is 1, I, that am bitten me without teeth, that did sore, often, has a 8 month old, and she/it has, this now got two poked around through it, and she/it then bit me hurt it for the first time, the other night, but I won\'t stop to nurse her/it/them therefore. Babys-Biß, because she/it, the meals. You/they kit bites önnen\'t while they eat. If then your baby you withßt, you must remove her/it/them because they only now play around.

A baby cannot survive without breastmilk or formula, you must continue one or the other one year long... sorrowfully., but Leah actually is right here.

You/they cannot have more than 4oz from juice and 4oz of water in a 24 hour of period, and they can survive from the milk of cow simply not yet, it doesn\'t give them all nutrients, that they need. You/they müssen either sucks it upward and continues to work as a nurse or counters to pumping exclusively.

And I think, that you attacked Leah, because you didn\'t agree to him/it, what she/it said, you were one little harsh. Only sayin!

you don\'t have to stop BF through CD OUCH, but I understand you for wanting to it. If you want to stop BF, m,üssen you him/it, to first take the bottle, brings brings and one feeding, to remove every 2-3 days.

You/they must bring your baby to understanding, that biting does sore, I, in order to scream in pain, use and it was not wrong, as daughter means me bit, I also unlatched her/it/them and stopped a hour BF for half. After 3-4 days biß she/it me no more, now, she/it has 6 teeth (9 month) and doesn\'t bite me. Glück and if you find one bottle, that works for you, you let me known because I tried everything with my daughter,:)

Because of his/its low class hid answer

AS MY PEDIATRICIAN MIR SAID FOR THE JUICE AND WATER PART, IF SHE/IT STARTS, IT HELPS TO ACCELERATE BABY FOOD, YOU ANY WATER GEBEN, WITH THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM, AND JUICE AS WELL AS YEARNS AS HIS/ITS DILUTED. STRAIGHT JUICE NORMALLY LÄßT SICH DOESNT GUT LOW. BEMÜHEN YOU/THEY ONLY ONE BREAST PUMP, I PUMPED FOR MY DAUGHTER, BECAUSE YOU/THEY DON\'T SNAP DIGNITY ON IT, MY PED DAS SAID MIXES THE FORMULA AND BREAST MILK IN ONE BOTTLE, WAS OKAY, SCRAMBLES IT OF ONLY DONT FÜTTERT FROM NASCENT AFTER A HOUR. I würde tries, 3/4 pumped MILK, to do, AS 1/4 FORMULA, you do THAT AND adds MORE FORMULA AND LESS MILK LANGSAM. I HOPE, THEREß ARBEITET FOR THEM!




PROCESS: IF SEEN NOT THEM CREDITS, THIS IS ABOUT THEM

/ question/index?.

Source(s,:

THE FOLLOWS ONLY FROM IT

No comments:

Post a Comment