Tuesday 19 July 2011

After you stopped to nurse how completely it takes long for the milk to hold?

After you stopped to nurse how completely it takes long for the milk to hold?

After you stopped to nurse, how long, before you can become with your spouse Vertraut, and did milk not go out?

through???..????????

Best answer chosen by voters

It lasted four to six months approximately for me. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Brooke, It could take a real while for it, however, but, to go away there, a small more secretly lol, you, is go she/it to be thought, that I am crazy, but it worked for me and all other, that a midwife had, as I was pregnant with my son.

You/they stick raw cabbage leaves drys in your BRA on the milk on night and it, lol I knows for him/it doesn\'t can appatizing healthier, but hello it works, regular cabbage or red cabbage will work, one could better than the others at you works.

Luck!!

beside Brittany, my daughter is almost 7 months old, and I still leak from time to time. ICH\'m also pregnant with my second, but asked my Dr. with one Checkup... she/it said, even if I was not pregnant, that it still was normal. Only a drip here and there tho. Nothing meaning. ICH\'m certainly after one month or two, if you leaked, während you sex your spouse would not even notice had. Glück.

through em_loves.... heavily your breasts will begin her/it/them to go (that can be quite painful) will then begin to become soft after some days, it took under one week for mine, in order to go back to normal, and can then return you into the intimacy matter!! yay!

from Valerie For I, it was one little more than one year! I asked with my jährlichen examination the doc, and he/it said that it was normal. He/it said whether it still happened 2 years after I had stopped BFing, thereß he/it it for a problem would hold.

through kedab i agrees. after you held, your breast becomes schließlich to normal decline.

No comments:

Post a Comment