Tuesday 19 July 2011

8 months old won\'t stop to bite, while nursing?

8 months old won\'t stop to bite, while nursing?

How can I bring him/it to hold? I place auf\'t, how much, that I can take, knows more before I aufhöre, to nurse,:, I tried to say ow, and he/it wrong screams one second long, but it doesn\'t get better.
Any tops? He/it has Z lowermost only his/its twoähne, you thank God,

from country

Best answer chosen by voters

If he/it bites, takes him/it from the breast and says him/it in your middle mommy voice, "NO". wait one minute or two, and lie,ß him/it then on the breast back.

If he/it bites again, you repeat the process... the say of him/it NO solidly and taking of him/it for a short while of the breast. He/it will understand soon, about not to withßen. 67 percent 4 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



from Tiana Wenn he/it bites, he/it eats really not. Während she/it eats, the tongue covers the teeth, can bite er\'t so. If he/it withßt, opinion "no! this hurts mummy" in a solid voice and takes him/it from the breast and reduced him/it. If he/it still wants to eat after it, you wait one minute or so before the Zurückstellen from him/it on it. Repeat this, whether again he/it withßt. He/it should on as it quite fast catches, you yearn consistently as Sie\'wieder. Also, look für signs that it it, that finishes on the meal, and removes him/it, before he/it is bored and starts to bite.

Congratulations to it, for, to work so long as a nurse, and luck!

Source(s,:

Mummy of 2 done the first to one year, and working exclusively presently my 5 months as a nurse old, as a nurse.

from reindeer, my daughter also is 8 months old and bites. I noticed, thereß she/it it only does, if so she/it, the meals, as soon as she/it bites, I only remove her/it/them. He/it könnte the same matter does. My Dr. no reaction, to show, he/it said said, thereß she/it it will think, \'s funny. Therefore, I tried it the nächste time, that she/it bit me, but it took me through surprise and really you hurt so that I let out of a small one, "ouch" and she/it laughed! She/it believed, thereß it SO funny was! The time of it communicated her/it/them a company I NO and she/it laughed again. She/it believes, thereß she/it and doesn plays, \'t understands, that she/it should not do it. Therefore, I only now guarantee, thereß she/it hungry is, if I feed her/it/them, and I remove her/it/them as soon as she/it gets this playful look on her/its/their face!

from Mommagir... I understands! By 8 months, my daughter had 8 ZSähne! I to tried this lutes "OW!" and while some times worked, it didn\'t last. I started to say, "OW! Don\'t withßt!" I then would place along her/it/them on the ground and the walk from the room, certainly natural, approximately 30 seconds long. The combination of the reaction and then the mommy\'s absence seemed to work! They it 10 months now and withßt rare, if she/it does, it is from the feed against end and is not too painful.

from Sha Autsch! poor you!!

Id takes him/it from the breast as soon as he/it does it, and says ouch this hurt mummie and so on like you did, hesistate if he/it puts back him/it on it, so he/it knows that he/it doesn\'t get any milk except if he/it holds. Be consistant, and you make that of same matter everytime. Remove him/it exactly.


Hope that this helps! and welldone für your sucessful, that nurses, is not easy! xx

Source(s,:

Nursed my daughter

from Mitch & Katie\'s mom, your voice lifts, real middle tells him/it "NO" reduces you him/it and he/it will probably cry and is annoyed. He/it muß learn that that HE/IT causes something of this doesn\'t likes. It it, that now probably them top 2 Zähne my daughter teethes, the same matter does, that does it so badly sore.

from Juliet can sit up! My daughter biß me once. I looked at her/it/them, extremelyählte she/it "NO" and placed her/it/them on the ground. She/it cried für over one minute, and I picked her/it/them up and put back her/it/them on it. If your son continues to withßen, you continue to do this. Glück! It hurts! 17 percent 1 voices

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Is look like it for time to disaccustom him/it.

through plastered hairy alto lady

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Time, to cure him/it of the breast. 17 percent 1 voices

through Nancy Jo

Because of his/its low class hid answer

maybe he/it never holds, you will therefore modify your behavior, must. give him/it one cup or one bottle with the milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment