Tuesday 19 July 2011

Am I a SELFISH-Mama for the, to nurse, wants to stop?

Am I a SELFISH-Mama for the, to nurse, wants to stop?

I nursed exclusively my baby until she/it was 8 months. Then, I was put on a medication, that me beschränkte that had to supplement a little one of BF and me one week long. After was past the week, I found it, enough breast milk für my baby, to deliver heavily, and also one, to supplement little more easily, because I have 2 other young children. I now think alto myself with almost 10 Monaten\'m, that are done altogether with nursing. My goal was to be been enough at least 9 months, and I reached it, but now i\'m, that guiltily itself für the stop feels. I only BF ungefähr 6 months long with my others 2. Therefore ich\'m with pride from, how far I got this time. I want my K already firstörper however back. I want to decrease been always suitable as ich\'ve, and I am aobut 25 pounds overweight, and I hate the way, that I see. I walso loves ürde, one glass of wine or some gulps without the over like many hours, that I must wait, to have, is worried here and there, before it is again sure to BF. After 19 months of providing therefore something ich\'m, the i,ßt, as I eat, this, which I should and should not do,... because of him/it pregnant being and then BF 10 months long, I want to drive you mining again only my body, in order to feel complete, if this makes any sense. I feel SOOOOO guiltily although... I am a dreadful, r oneücksichtslose, egoistic mother for the wanting now holds? Thanks.

Additional details

@ MJ... wow, did you read this sales? Because I thought, erwähnte I only increases as drinking. Thanks to für your sympathetic answer.. geeezz...

9

Sorrowfully I announced a second time, because I noticed, that I had announced the first time in all caps, and I know many people reception offenses to it, so I wanted to knock against right. Anyway, yes, I guess mich\'m, that only any type of Wörtern the encouragement, to get me through this time, seeks. They it also my last baby, therefore rei,ßt it my heart to scrap, in order to make this decision. :"(

9



from Tonya

Best answer chosen by Asker

I believe that you good for working so long as a nurse, did,.. I nursed 3 months with my 2. Child. I didnt works my 1. as a nurse, but with my 3wk old, I feel i good, she/it also works as a nurse, and I plan, she/it with less six months für, to work as a nurse,.... co nursed him/it my 2 offspring I and held with 3 months, but I pumped the whole time, if I therefore nursed him/it, after I had stopped to work as a nurse, I still had my milk to feed to him/it untill, that he/it was 7months old one. DeshalbDeshalb had 7 months long he/it my breastmilk.. you me, that am said, thereß I her/its/their untill with it wants to nurse, from fear that 6 months and has enough milk for her/it/them in the Gefrierschrank to have for the other 6 months.. Dont-Gefühl bad for the, to work as a nurse, wants to stop.... you should look WITH PRIDE for how long you nursed,.. I dont believes, that I could make it to 9 Monate-Pflege,..

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3 and PROUD of care
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks for your encouragement. And well für you for working also as nurses! :)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



from Noah and the Ava\'s Mommy This, time is the second, for which you asked this from each other within minutes. Not certainly if das\'s an accident or this something....

You/they should not need that people justify holds your reasons for this. If comfortably of Sie\'wieder dafür then this be all this really important. But if guiltily you fühlen, that I really land, believe \'t that complete strangers, that tell you, will make you any different for feeling otherwise.

from CLAIRE~B.... first, many people nurse from all congrats not even for this long one. I understand through what you go, and NO his/its doesn\'t makes you egoistic or a bad mother. , To decide, your child too entwöhnen, an easy decision never is. If you itself like it fühlen, is the best matter to then be done therefore.

Source(s,:

New mother

from KC Look, you nursed 8 months long. Concentrate on this, more than the fact, that you stop. You/they made a gltherefore you should give änzende work for it to give liquid gold for this long one to your baby to itself credit where credit is due.

through K and Ls-Mama, I think his/its fine if you make your ready one, that should be done, with it. 10 months is a good time für nursing, and WAY doesn\'t improve as anything.

Go for it and ignore other middle answerers on it here.

I know about Chris Lexau exactly how you feel! And no, I place auf\'t believes, thereß you only egoistic is, because you want, that your body is again yours. You/they made a große work, that your baby nursed, that long already. I only made it, my twin to nurse til, that they were three months old, and I fühlte me incredibly guilty about it. But I only didn\'t has the energy für more and after any time had recognized i that won\'t change guilty he/it the situation felt, it turned me only into one unhappy mommy.

I came upon a big article today, about which this talks, how parents must provide themselves in order to be good parents, I think that much sense does. Her/its/their baby is important, but you also are, Don\'t vergißt this!

Be successful to you!

Source(s,:

Mommy of the twins plus one
/20.

through Olivia\'s mommy, I don\'t believe that you are egoistic. I believe, thereß you conflicting feelings has. If you give up BF, hängt from you from, it must be. Only you kit says önnen whether you are ready. If somewhat guiltily you itself fühlen, Don, \'t completely still holds. Maybe you/they have regret thereover. I made short time periods, that I thought, couldn durch\'t for me takes another second from it, but those thoughts finally passed until it, I knew that we were both ready. But, did you look at this, that actually burns BF calories? I lost much weight, not first, but against 9 months, the weight started away to fall. I took pränatale vitamins, but I didn\'t really has each strict food. One from both way, the best from Gl,ück to you.

from Carrie You did so big! This whole victim and the time, if you, that are passed out, of m your baby the best mealöglich, to give, itself so very much will pay off. If you don\'t want to breast, ernheads you itself then any longer, you should give up. I allow self, that entwöhnt, and harbor persönlich\'t ever supplemented with my three children, BUT this is a personal decision. If you escape k any quiet timeönnen and the for and nauseates alone processes and then does the decision and the Don, it allows somebody t to induce you to feel condemnation for the decision, that you make.

You/they love your children and will continue to sacrifice, must, because that is, which mommy should do. I understand the wanting only my Khas örper back. My small one is fünf months old and sometimes, I feel them/her/it resembling although I love to work too much as a nurse in order to give up. You/they are no dreadful, r one(s)ücksichtslose, egoistic mother. Make this of Gef for something youühl for your family is the best. If you wählen, resigned BF disaccustoms gradually, so that is both you as well as baby comfortably. One of the best ways, that you do, können, this is to be stopped during the day with a feeding time, and replaces with solids or bottle, makes you this schedule some days long and then cuts out you another, until you disaccustomed. You/they shouldn\'t finishes sore, and baby should not respond too strongly.

through kerrylee, I know how you feel. I, that with my shirt after the breast and the Trit screams änen if he/it becomes tired, has a 14 month old. Un pregnant and his/its brother will be here soon. Every time if gets i, as he/it asked here, as he/it too entwöhnen is, gets i answers, she/it, to nurse both. O.K., i würde, to have love, that however much energy i-Don\'t., if you can hold, and wants to stop you, should. It, that you feel the way, that it is, and did you, shouldn\'t-Marke already really hard. Her/its/their baby wbeen äre from day a fed fine formula. Sometimes müssen you some egoistic one for itself does and there now is not anything wrong with holding if das\'s what you want to do.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Is, those drink more important than your children?

No comments:

Post a Comment