Tuesday 19 July 2011

After somebody stopped to nurse how it takes long in order to get her/its/their period?

After somebody stopped to nurse how it takes long in order to get her/its/their period?

I didn\'t nurse for atleast, however, I didn\'t begin my period the 3 weeks. I ließ my tubes bind and burned, so that I know that the chances to become pregnant, slim is.

through Lisa Lisa

Best answer chosen by voters

My period returned while I still nursed. Hängen you in there and enjoys you the absence. It will lose soon enough. You/they sound like you, is vollstbeen ändig busy worry from in the birth control department. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



from AMANDA S Well, from which you should, Ihr asked doctor, but from my experience, it lasted until four weeks. You/they should it geniusßen.

from Ed Z, my wife lasted 2 years after the first, was carried.

beside heavens B, that It took 8 months after breast, that lives, from me in order to build the estrogen, that was used. If bound your tubes w youürden, an egg produces shouldnt or bleeds.

through dancingf.... It depends on the person on it how long it takes in order to get back your period. Ask your OB/GYN.

through daljack, a girl, that I didn\'t have any period 6 months long, after I had stopped breast feeding.

It was wonderful.

from yellow L, I needed fasts 6 weeks for It. It really hängt everything on it from like long you, that are nursed. I nursed my son 12 weeks long. With my first could not nurse you, therefore I pumped 6 weeks long, until my milk dried up and my period 2 weeks später got.

through Delia, although much opinion, that doesn\'t return your period until you, or cut holds, along several friends got theirs within a few months, as they had nursed. I got mine after 11 months. Some people don\'t get her/its/their periods until it, after she/it vollständig held that I know also with several people happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment