Tuesday 19 July 2011

Holding now has place my toddler of her/its/their hand in my top the whole time?

Holding now has place my toddler of her/its/their hand in my top the whole time?

Approximately 2 months after I had stopped, she/it started to nurse her(I, that are finished to live with 13 months, her/its/their hand, to put the whole time along my top. She/it does it, if we go out somewhere, and we are uncertain or if also she/it with daddy or who and hasn out was, seen me f tür a while.
I should not finish doing for her/it/them it in rush, is not annoying and if it makes her/its/their glad thats fine.
Did I only wonder whether her/its/their toddlers let this done any others mom, and, how it lasted long for it?

Additional details

I intended to say, if we go out somewher, and SHE/IT is uncertain, not we. Lol

4



through?

Best answer chosen by voters

Yup, mine also did it, all five of them! Become grow out from it only one comfort matter and she/it, or you können her/its/their attention elsewhere gently diverts, if you want. DenkeDenke I of the tone of your question, that you are comfortably with it and understand it, but you wonder how it is looked at by others? I believe, thereß most people it for this would recognize, it is what and no problem with it has, and indeed you believe, like dear it is!..... and for those, that do,... who really worries?, you place auf\'t, your daughter doesn\'t do!
Hapyy Mothering! 33 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "anuses, that breas stops. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (13)



through thedaddy, my wife and I find that this is something, which babies do for comfort and security. , we only bottlefed, your daughter will grow out from it with old.

from Ramona J Meine 3 years old does this and still wants the breast. One time, if I für my 1 month from any breast milk old pumped, that he/it drank it. I believe, thereß she/it from it will grow out, but they love the breast, it comforts her/it/them. 17 percent 1 voices

through angelcak... I thinks is only one comfort matter I, however, knows really not, how long it lasts for it, my sister is three and if she/it then is over somewhat really uncertain, she/it still does this to my mommy. I think his/its candy.

through lou never nursed i my son, and he/it puts his/its hand along my top, you only ignore it, and finally she/it will hold, if you do a big question about it, will do it she/it more, children want what you stop her/it/them, because you have, always

through hedgewit... totally naturally!!!
i nursed my 3 kiddies, and everything of them found comfort into getting her/its/their hand along my top for a real while.
it is glad moments her/its/their way, keep contact with the matter, that they associate with meal, comfort, heat!!!
maybe, as she/it becomes older, and, to still make you for him/it, a place can show her/it/them near your boobs, that she/it can put her/its/their hand, so that you gain a compromise, but as our bodies are her/its/their bodies for while for one i, you swim only with the stream, you pronounce coolness over it, good for you! sie\'ll wächst from it out, if she/it is ready, or if you decide to lead her/it/them, whether you feel the need to it.
enjoy all, this cuddles, you can get i-Meinung!!

Source(s,:

former nanny, mommy of 3,

from Kati Its completly-Normale, dont worries. She/it associates this with comfort and if uncertainly or secluded shes or only unhapy sie\'ll seeks comfort there. Bemühen you itself, her/its/their a small blanket or a teddy to get, that she/it can associate with comfort instead, if it gets shaming, or you know that, as she/it wins her/it/them confidence, it makes always fewer \'ll.

Source(s,:

Entitle in childcare and work i in a nursery:, 17 percent 1 voices,

through nicdr, my son is 19 months and still is after his/its bath with little fed breast and every time if brings him/it him/it i to the bed upward except if I am beside him/it, and he/it puts his/its hand on my boob, very often accustomed sleep!
i feels is only comfort as he/it doesnt a dummy or a blanket has, and he/it likes to know un in the proximity, he/it doesnt does it every night, and i knows always less often is luck getting with it!!!

from Kookie Momma My, daughter never, medical complications, nurses and still does it she/it. She/it was in the habit of making cause for him/it, it trnow, she/it thinks his/its funny one östete in order to pack my shirt. She/it so often now didn\'t happen 19 months and it as it uses for it.

through thequeen.... mine also did it because it was a source of the comfort for him/it, particularly, as he/it didn\'t feel healthy and wanted to cuddle for comfort.
He/it grew out gradually from it. 17 percent 1 voices

through avalonle.... my son also did this! Only ignore it.

through noot i, you think be a comfort matter your boobs xx her/its/their security blanket

its normal

through richeb, you teach her/it/them gradually to hold...

through worldwan.... It is normal, our son makes the whole time for him/it. He/it gets rather much comfort from it, and you are a gro unequivocally, To be ße mommy coolly over it with your small one. 17 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment