Tuesday 19 July 2011

Any suggestions on, how to stop to nurse, is?

Any suggestions on, how to stop to nurse, is?

I breast nourished my son, because 2 years and he/it were disaccustomed gradually and easily. Now, I have a new baby and will nurse her/it/them, but now, after recognized 6 days, thereß I lands, \'t wants to it, because it picks up therefore much of my time. With nursing natnobody can help ürlich, and therefore it removes everything of me. My son is old 5 years and I lack and needs also my attention. If I land, my daughter nurses \'t, then, my husband can her/it/them füttern, while I give my son attention. I hörte on, to nurse, as daughter thinks 6 days old was, and now, my breasts are very painfully and become saturated. Any Vorschläge?

from Mary May

Best answer chosen by Asker

pumping is a possibility. if you to breastmilk völlig is decided.

if you really want to introduce formula,...... begins you slowly and sees, how your baby does. maybe it is an easier Transition, as you believe, as your baby is so new. check with your doc for formula respects.

i understands your pain. three have i and führte it my second and third from. für me, my two second and third didn, \'t responds well to formula and bottles. i finished to nurse all three, because he/it Annoy with bottles, since seemed more difficult to nursing, already was justified, sterlization and times didn\'t spent it seems worth. i entwöhnte one scrap ealier, thinks i 8 months with my second and 11 with my third. both was quite früh ready.

i white, how hard it is, if you have an older child, who demands attention. the best from Glück. always what, that you wählen, he/it, \'ll adjusts itself. Don\'t fühlt itself guiltily...... you makes the best, that you can.

as far as engorgement...... you knows the drill.... you are an experienced mommy. You/they können through it gets!! i white, how stressful it should be been super uncomfortably, if you have another child, who contends for your attention. extra stinks engorgement and is painfull. bemühen you itself pumping, but only enough to releive of the engorgement. Check check für lumps and if you get a fever,........ goes you to the doc asap. it is gotten better. i seeks after you.

wish you the best girl! uphold your head!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for your answer. I love BOTH of my children and my lack the was\'s at the best für BOTH. Babies place mu auf\'tß are nursed love in order to feel. I wasn\'t nursed, and I love my mommy with my whole heart and my soul. I, the straight one is wanted, guesses on it, like aufzuh,ören, to nurse, is, so that thanks for it without answering a lecture.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (14)



durchdurch? Riyen \'s Mom & Ayah exactly thinks your second also should be 4.12 i, if your first was nursed, i-Mitte, you dont must do it for 2 years, only 6 months with the least, you can pump and can let nourished itself hubby, it lasts only approximately 10 minutes, about itself on one bottle and this way, that so fast the baby as formula will drink to fill, only some ideas, you can speak with your doc if still wants you quiet dont or telephone call le leche leauge, if you need help with it, that is to nursing.

from annoyed Lactivist, It called a loop or a wrap. Put baby in there and get working as a nurse!! I kann\'t believes, thereß you two whole years long a child quiet would become and then around turns and takes none of the benefits of the breast milk another child.
I am horrified by it completely. The fact, thereß you your 5 year old can claims, \'t handles itself, your care is strange. It it not a Säugling still! Es\'s times in order to learn to share you; trust me, I don\'t say, thereß he/it no attention needs, but he/it is very old, enough needing, to also know another child about you.

Source(s,:

Nursing of my 19 months old

from Tess B, I am pregnant with my second... and i knows, that time is a question,.. i went and bought an ameda breast pump... i becomes, breast feeds her/it/them in the night, and the application expressed milk in the day... I nourished breast badly my daughter for some weeks and felt, as i held,.. i had the supply, but my nipples be toooo tired broken and sore, and i.. i dont wants everything the best matter, that can make i, is to be gotten in this time in my manner, so that knows i, the manifestation.

Source(s,:

Daughter 2 yrs 3 months.. 36weeks pregnant ones

from Becky S, I had passed the same matter to myself....

I got a cabbage head.. tore away the leaves, throw away the outer leaves..., you put a cabbage leaf on each of your breasts, you then get, an ace bandages and binds your breasts densely. To densely however you don\'t want to be comfortable, but it fühlt itself comfortably.

If the leaves begin to wither, you change her/it/them out.

The leaves help become to extract the milk, and it will dry up also your milk. The binding helps, about, too fließen, to hinder the milk.

It will last over one week..., but it will work. Esp. für the engorgment!

Source(s,:

It is what informed me of it my OBGYN, to be done as I was become saturated and wanted to stop in order to nurse 8 weeks.

Woman & mother of 2 boys & 1 angels in the heaven

from Liesel Help to teach about your Sohnesmitgefühl, tenderness and worry through working as a nurse, while you commit yourself with him/it. Why it needs for it, you need time away from" Her/its/their son? Is she/it less important? Bind duration with her f so much less importantür you?

Her/its/their priorities seem twisted...

For advice about engorgement.... wait it from. The zuträgliche, nourishing, useful, and psychologically worthwhile meal for your daughter will dry up in a few days.

through?, (` v? one.. \'s. ifee credit your breast milk in one bottle, does your husband also can her/it/them then füttern!
Her/its/their baby needs the breast milk.
Credit pumps and pumps some more! Load stores of the breast milk for the Kühlschrank or the Gefrierschrank.
If earned your ridge baby breast milk, your SECOND-Baby earns also breast milk.

from the Wonderer, I went through a very similar time. The second baby is the baby, whom you say, - "Gee, I don\'t believe that I can do this again.

But until you accuse going her/it, self data blame can leave, feelings... and ignores the people, who throw shut BLAME AT, YOU/THEY like the people above.....

through maegs33 Get a loop, you can nurse on the run. I has help a friend, who can cook the dinner, with homework, and read a book, everything, während working as a nurse.

from Spenny, I agree with the first subscriber. Pump and ließ daddy or grandmother or somebody baby other nourishes. Then, after twice and so on she/it a short while him/it in a row fit left üttern.

from diva In New York, you give her/it/them one bottle and use you cabbage in your BRA in order to dry up and if his/its real painful only started hot water in the shower on em and expresses a young department.

through beccimae, why would you do this to your baby after you knew what well can it make for her/it/them?

through this mommy does, beautiful babies, who pump your breast milk, will pick up ALot of the time with it exclusively no big idea is if you want more time. But a loop is a good idea and becomes on your Händen frees. You/they already should know, thereß to nurse a newborn is, very much demanding, but gets, you and less time, consuming after some months, improve. I nurse my 3 months old and have a very sophisticated 2 year old. With first i was like it oh no in what brought me i, but its better now much. My son begins to understand, thereß he/it his/its time has, and baby has time you for her/it/them.
But if you really give up, you then don\'t express any milk how it will make it only worse. Wrap your breast into a crack of bandage,take Tylenol or Advil für the pain really densely one and avoids you heat. Maybe Eisschachteln help, and the engorgement only is vorläufig. it is your Körper-Weg you, to be too bulky, to nurse this baby.

through kissyh14, I agree completely wifey with mark. You/they nursed für 2 years, that you should feed breastmilk also your daughter, your son. I think this is so dreadful, thereß you your daughter what you gave to your son, doesn\'t give. Her/its/their son is 5 years old, thereß he/it sufficiently old, in order to recognize, is that you must nourish your daughter. Play with your son, if not you your daughter ernheads. Play with him/it, if she/it schläft. Es\'s not like her/its/their Fütterungen will always be some hours apart, they get apart further which means that you will have more duration with your son. You/they mit also recognizes üssen, that you will now juggle your duration between the two from them, so that it is the best, this now calculates you and your son. Once if then your daughter schl through the nightäft, you can pump those feedings and can let fed your husband to other her/it/them or somebody, so that you can spend more duration with your son, but again, he/it is 5 years old, you explain him/it that you must nourish his/its sister and if you are done, play you together all or if she/it then sleeps, you will play with him/it. Or leave him/it itself verfärben or makes you something right beside you, you expel yourself, you nourish your daughter. Then read him/it a book or something, you spend duration with him/it and give what she/it earns, to your daughter.

My daughter was almost three, as my son was born, and she/it understood, that I had to nourish her/its/their brother, and she/it also knew that we would play as I was done with the feeding. Even now, thereß my son 14 months old is, and she/it is almost 4, about which she/it still knows, that I must feed them her/its/their brother, and if we then are made ourselves for all the game, together.

I believe that you are selfishly for not being given the best matter for her/it/them to your daughter because you want to spend your whole duration with your son. I don\'t say, thereß you, to spend duration with him/it, must stop, but it is similar that you say, that your daughter is not sufficiently good in order to have the goods so that she/it can have only formula. You/they should give the same matter to your daughter as you did with your son.


I expect Daumen-Daune for it to say my opinion. I really believe, thereß it wrong is, that you would give your son It breast milk and not your daughter. It seems only to me, thereß her/its/their welfare nothing like it will be, is, but hello become grow up your daughter and the bad matter she/it and then asks you why she/it nurses you didn\'t as it, you yearn as you, did her/its/their brother and you they will have to one of both look in the face and the lie to her or will tell her/it/them the truth, to which you clearly didn\'t want, because you wanted to spend your whole duration with your son and not your daughter. She/it earns your Qualitätszeit, does as very much as he/it and the way is, that she/it can get him/it, by nursing.

Source(s,:

Mommy of two...

from Abbie, I would pump. It doesn\'t takes long. I have a Medela Advanced, and I need 10-15 minutes dafür. Es\'s a more twofold credit btw.

If you nourished your son 2 years long, you sound like you, troubled to make itself/themselves, the right matter and the being very imaginative. How much, where you are, does formula cost? Only do the mathematics. Even an expensive pump will pay off.

Formula brands for hideous smelling stern, digestive questions with shifting, and formula lived, babies are more likely to have reflux questions.

And you mentioned BFing because you were time consuming. You/they take out it and give it to her/it/them. The single matter, that takes a while, is her/its/their actual care. If you change to formula, it becomes länger a quantity takes. Mixing of formula, cleaning of bottles, sterilizing of bottles, with the W,ärmen from bottles. And also think over the middle of the night feedings after. Want you really to mix at 3am one bottle?

If you are still become saturated, there is, you still time in order to turn back if something, which told everyone here, your decision influenced.

If it still interests you, cash register and

No comments:

Post a Comment