Tuesday 19 July 2011

Should you hold the nursing of your child in which age?

Should you hold the nursing of your child in which age?

What is with people upward, who nurse her/its/their children, until they are 8 years old? That is really uncanny to me. Did it make everyone or know somebody, that has? I can really not comprehend it. If somebody can erkleras if and like which a possibility became?

Additional details

If I come off so completely on the other hand, I am, I guess, but thats not, why I ask. I really didn\'t have any knowledge from it, that went on. And, I wlikes to understand ürde, why it is. I don\'t have any intent, somebody too kr,änken that believes at it.

3



through avonmom

Best answer chosen by Asker

my son will be in November 3. He/it still does some times per day as a nurse. , In order to bring him/it to sleep mostly. I actively have myself bemüht, to now disaccustom him/it approximately 18 months long. I almost was right before school let there out, then ruined my older children it. My son has solid Kit eaten örper because he/it was 4 months old, and table meal since 9-10 months old. he/it ißt 3 meals and eats, a day.he can drink from a sippy, you, a straw and a water bottle eat. He/it can cook his/its own hotdog or his/its oatmeal in the microwave. He/it loves only the Nähe the care. If he/it is really sick, thereß it the single matter, on which he/it doesn\'t vomit, is. other than, if he/it is sick, thereß it not his/its single form of the nutrition is. , to still always-always work as a nurse, kept away him/it from the hospital on numerous opportunities

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3 nursed babies. The Entwöhnen from #3 with 33 months old
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I improve understood nursing after this answer was.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (16)



until September, sweetie is this a very personal question, but I believe that a child should stop in order to nurse old 1. I was at the shopping center and saw, thereß a mother, who nurses her/it/them, what looked old like a 4 yr, child before everyone. She/it used at all no discretion. I place auf\'t believes, thereß you it illegal can do, because she/it, the meals for her/its/their child prepares, but is considerate from others maybe and placed a thin baby material over the child, while he/it or she/it live.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3

from heather S Breast, milk is a big source of the nutrition in every age. The WHO and AAFP (American academy of the family Pediatrics) recommend ausschlie 6 months longßliches silence, then breastfeeding+solids until ages you at least in 2, but wished ideally for as yearn you itself as both.

While I, that is 8 years old a little extreme, agree, I absolutely don\'t see anything wrong with it, a 3 or 4 year, to work old as a nurse. And, if the 8 years old and mother is both O.K. with it, then, I think this also is fine, a 8 year old würde not very often as a nurse works, and it would not influence her/it/them going and so on to the school. I place \'t also aufversteht to place a border, I think, wäre it O.K. one day, to work as a nurse, but then, the child is the next day too old? Indeed, I believe, thereß the natural disaccustoming age of the people between 3 and 5 years full age is.

through erinjl12... nursing can continue, untill either mothers, and child is comfortable with stopping, und/oder mother or child want to hold.
Most usual age is between 1 and 2 years old.

I met until her/it/them a girl, who nursed, the day before its 7. Birthday. I couldn\'t places itself persworks in advance so long as nurses önlich. But some do. I couldn\'t introduces itself to be the child and to remember it, as I grew up both.

Source(s,:

Mommy to 4. Nursed for them everything. 10m, 13m and 18m. Working gegenwärtig my 8 weeks as a nurse old.

through polishpr... it gives no where inserted stone, that a baby must be disaccustomed by one year. the world health organization recommends two years til. it is O.K. to work as as a nurse, you yearn as you, both wwe little itself both. the most child self entwöhnt by five years. Education is, an important factor läßt itself no matter or short yearns a successful nursing relationship, the nursing relationship is for it.

baby should be cured of Monica H Breast or bottle by one year. I place auf\'t sees, why people think his/its O.K. one to nurse mulitple-jahrelang, if walked around a 4 year old with one bottle, that it wäre, as well like ridiculous, one little brings you, however.

I believe areas the most in them/her/it that it is illegal after 5 yrs, still too old.

* *, If a child drinks no more attatchment for nutritional needs however emotional at the breast, or simply because they" want "to it, there is a problem... a serious problem.

from PUREfect Your skinhead, whom I think, nauseates this and also disturbs. I place auf\'t believes, thereß everyone over the age from 3 should be nursed, although that is nicely from being pushed it according to my opinion.

I heard about a lady, that nursed all her/its/their children, until they were only 9-10 years old because she/it wanted to hold her/its/their breasts big. Bulk.

from Erika LOL during I no way breast feed my child until the age of 8 wants, I plan as it let him/it told me if he/it wants to hold. As he/it first was born, I told myself, thereß I it will do, until it it at least 6 months. He/it, the 6 months and wills is turned exactly on no manner, formula takes, I place auf\'t accuses him/it, it smells awfully,

from Meg, my mother nursed until 12 months for 3 children.
My friend nursed until 24 months, she/it is the longest going, about which I know in my circle of friends.
Most of them held with about a yr, as the baby started to go.


I saw this video over youtube.com


from Zazou, you stop to nurse every time if you want. I nursed my small one until she/it was 11 months.
Maybe whoever knows that the mommy, who nurses the 8yo, no money has to put meal on her/its/their table, so that, as she/it nourishes her/its/their child. Why they buy cow \'s sollte,melkt in order to give to her/its/their human child if she/it herself/itself produces human milk???

from Justaski... I is in my 5. Month of nursing, and we last für honored life solid. I lose m because of thisüssend full time serves and the being only capable, to lend during my working day once per day, my supply. I hope to BF until 1yr

through rainwrit.... children should be ideal exclusively for the breast fed first 6 months. Breast milk should her/its/their prim at least until 12 monthsäre sources of the nutrition is and continues, until he/she 2-3 years old is enough and chooses to disaccustom.

through mandyhor... I nursed one of my sons, until he/it was 2 1/2, and I nurse my 22 months old. A child should be allowed to self, entwöhnen you. The Worldhealthorganisation recommends, at least f, to nurse ür two year, but there is not any upper border.



vonvon Raqueal, that knows me, also thinks his/its crazy one, I believe that you should nurse only to the age of 2 upward,

through < 3ana woah; thats a tiny one little long. anytime, you should hold slowly after one year. 2 years MAXIMUM!

through shot R, if they get teeth,...

Because of his/its low class hid answer

the longer u breast feed will be the better your baby amune sytem. i-Brust ernährte itself, until i was not anything like 2 at 2 i-Meinung,... my amune sytem is big un like my brother. amune sytem Schei is thereße!

Source(s,:

my mommy and my daddy, who tell me,

No comments:

Post a Comment