Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did I have a baby feb one more Jan, whom 25 2010 i stopped, last week and this morning 5 2009 to nurse my husband?

Did I have a baby feb one more Jan, whom 25 2010 i stopped, last week and this morning 5 2009 to nurse my husband?

Breastfeedibg last week n my husband and I had these mornings unprotected sex, and I am not on bc. What are my chances of this we only concieved a third child??????? ich\'m really worried cause 3 pregnancies n. like w thts 2 yearürde my body smooths, do you respond? I go f in 2 weeksür 6 wk-Scheck upward back. Like mine whether soon fähig would be to be told,

from L

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they shouldnt had sex with all this soon. I guess, thereß you, not to get any infection, can hope. Hören you your doctor to! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from Christy OB would know with 3-5 weeks, but is not typical, itself before the 6. Week having birth, to introduce, given.

for the Maddison\'s Mommy Well, your chances are very high. How you should know about your last experience,... you is HÖCHST fertile, after you delivered a baby. I würde with your doctor speaks, if you go your six weeks long from check upward and they let given you a pregnancy examination to only guarantee. Although your Ksufficiently örper time, to heal from your first pregnant, let alone your last pregnancy not definitely there had, is women, who were through your same circumstance, and everything was fine. Please only between now and your check on application protection. Begin birth control, you get plan b from your pharmacist, you use condoms.

Luck!

through Jada\'s mommy you don\'t let any plan said b like the prior poster. Chances are your not pregnant. If your quiet, this will help, ovulation too verzögern. If it happens, it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment