Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did I only stop to nurse, will I attract weight or lose it?!?

Did I only stop to nurse, will I attract weight or lose it?!?

Did a friend tell me that, during nursing your body stores fat, in order to do the milk, and if you hold, do you decrease, she/it did, like however I cannot see as you burn down many calories, that nurse right? This keeps it in mind, thereß I the same quantity as it will eat, while I nursed.

through beibe

Best answer chosen by voters

I increased, after had held i, is cut down breastfeeding.My-Rat from meal on the quantity, you eat and get into an exercise, routine,that fits you and is, comfi,this will remain, u fit.Walking is my easiest.

Source(s,:

I 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

This question about "me only held. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (22)



through thatmadl... the only restricts you your meal one something. You/they need special calories, if your Fütterung she/it so only now stops, your not!

through emmamac1.... you loosely your particular pregnancy weight faster if you breast feed, only because you stopped doesnt-Mitte, will put back you the weight on it, this will only happen if your food changes,

through misydoll as me stopped to nurse, I increased. Nursing of burns on particular calories. Start to eat less meal, and you will go do it well.

through babyalmi... I nursed 9 months long and really didn\'t lose any weight, although I withstand it none to eat like a pig and a being hungrily constantly won. As I held, my weight began, despite the fact to Stürzen that I wasn\'t, that to decrease itself/themselves badly really solicitous. I threw ungef in under two monthsähr two clothes sizes. Some of it was to my Brüsten depresses, they to normal return. My doctor already had told me, thereß some women decrease, while breast feeding and some, if they hold. I seem to be in the last type, and maybe his/its genetic one, exactly the same matter happened my sister. ICH\'m quite well für the meal only, if I am hungry and not too much eats between meals. My appetite went massively down, as I aufhörte, that to nurse so maybe, \'s why I, that am lost so very much? Glück however it rotates out. I miss, my small one M, to nurse little ad, but it was beautiful to have my body again to me!

through marciale... you probably becomes because your using no more of those calories

c through Charlie, that I hope, that it loses as it u, un stopping of breast of feeding in 2 months. I let one pound lost nt since having my baby 10 , places on it indeed ive. which is to the totally widersprüchlich which said the health visitor would happen!

from mrs.izab.... lasting you breasfeeding is, you burn down means many calories with it that, if you hold, you probably will increase if you don\'t change your eating habit. You/they können\'t eats the same way, that you did, if you nurse, after you held. So either, you eat calories less, or ißt the same way of exercises, so that you, \'t profit weight, land.

from Roxy, you must eat a good food if you nurse as you use the resources of your body. As any parent with a young child, I think Sie\'ll, the same quantity of energy uses, that itself about your baby kümmert, if you stopped to nurse, as you did before, if no more, like your baby grows and changes in his/its demands. Bemühen you itself, only a good one balanced to eat food and a luck!

through professi.... during the pregnancy, your body stores fat for nursing this will follow. If you are nursing, you are * burning * this fat. If you continue, almost this, to eat resembling, after you as it entwit has öhnt, while you were nursing, you will probably increase. But there is not any reason für you, to continue, to eat the particular calories, for nursing.

But is what frequently happens, that * some * women feels, that, if they nurse, they can eat, so many as well as she/it want and worry. Therefore, während she/it maybe 300 special calories needs, expert estimation, that it 300-500 calories per day to produce milk, brings, they eat 600 or even 700 calorie addition. , And a person over wrote that you 1500 calories, that, must eat, sufficiently \'s for a whole adult!!, during working as a nurse!! in how much weight you will increase introduces you to itself, while you then nurse!!) these calories will be protected in fat cells. Then, if you aufhören, to work as a nurse, and you will begin hold, that eats those particular calories, to decrease.

through krisski, It depends on many other matters; how much milk that still produces you your food and your exercise, that not alteration of your body in the silence, and so on all women don\'t react the same way. Her/its/their Körpermarkenaufnahme more time, to recognize, that still must produce the milk doesn\'t. Her/its/their weight could während this transition period, but it, fluktuieren\'s possibly could actually remove you. Es\'s only one wait and really sees game.

from Bapboy, that actually is the opposite of true.

Her/its/their body is much more likely that to continue to go back to it, former pregnancy state more is if you nurse, as, if you don\'t do. Stopping now should not influence your weight, ouchßer if you gave birth less than three .

through twinster... everything depends from weather, or doesn\'t eat you too much, the single reason is, that you will attract weight, if you eat too much,

from yellow D, most women increase, only watch this, which you eat and actively keep.

through? If you remain active, there is not any reason to accelerate weight.

IT depends on Saxon B ON it IF YOU/THEY continue not to produce MILK OR,

through 10 pts for me? If you will then eat the same quantity, yes you will increase, because you burn no more, thereß 1500 calories per day, that nurses. ICH\'ve hörte never from your body, that stores fat, while I nursed, I only heard that your body burns 1500 calories per day. I didn\'t profit weight after nursing. I aß however not consciously very much as it. I wasn\'t so hungrily or thirsty.

by 13Specia.... only 2 are either takes part bigger or smaller after it gettin original boobs.

through all_my_a.... you will shorten your caloric reception based on the fact, must, that you produce no more milk. I nurse a 11 month ungefähr 20 times per day old, oink oink LOL, and I eat like myself, you have tapeworms. I have ungefähr 10 special pounds, that I would like to lose besides the way, that I eat at the moment, that would be I at least 80 pound predominance, if I weren\'t-Pflege. it started a 10 day be in the habit of walkout, last month and my appetite went away, and I started to decrease. I think, thereß Ihr friend properly has, do you camp a little particular during working as a nurse, but isn, \'t it value it?! Congrats on it, to give such a big beginning to your small one in lives, I am sure that you will now lose a small particular fat as your good mommy award.

from sexy original-befriends is wrong, as i nursed, decreased i and if stops i i on 10 pounds out. i nursed für 3months however esfür the baby good \'s.

through starrwoo... no ground

through mumofthe... i what notices didnt i has feed everything 3 child thoraxes from them, that every weight or loss win, left, as i held with none of them,

other women could influence in other ways

through rocknrob.... you actually burn approximately 500 calories MORE per day while you are breast feeding. If you remain, expelled you the way to eat, now Brustfütterung, you, \'ll the most likely profit weight. Because you land, this addition has 500 calories, that burn every day, \'t. About your weight, you, therefore beizubehalten\'ll muß either any meal cuts out, or adds in any particular exercise. Glück!

No comments:

Post a Comment