Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did I stop to nurse, as I developed post birth depression, and now, I am so sad?

Did I stop to nurse, as I developed post birth depression, and now, I am so sad?

This was started with me anti depressant prozac that you can have while nursing I, however, wants to enter all risks dont, my baby is 10 weeks old, and I am devastated...
I was combination feeding formula and nursing however I is so sad about it, my favourite-Futter of the whole early morning, to lose one, if so quietly the house and his/its single one is I and my son, awake, I only dont knows, as I will cope with giving up this,...

Additional details

Thank so very much all, he/it is my third baby, and I wanted to feed him/it at least for 6 months..
My bond with him/it is so strong, and I love him/it so very much, but the sorrow took over the joy in all other areas of my life..
with my 2 other children, who saw, after also I must have gotten better, before it becomes too bad,..
I took my first prozac tonight and cried on it and my Söhne-Milch is from from the time on to now be gotten rid of, gonna is be as hard as cutting off from his/its lifeline or something..
but I recognize, that I, about gotten, need, you improve and become gladly again you,..
I will give it him/it isnt they, however, his/its bottle resembling as the special proximity, that I have with him/it, if I feed him/it,..
I overpowered so many problems of nursing, and it is so easy in the course of the last few weeks been he/it for it, that therefore had to hold, well its simply so heavy...
But again thank you, I only had to air what felt me,:)

2

No I can nurse, while she/it takes I, but became familiar unfavorable effects there,
Nursing, to give up hasnt, the reason been, why I developed post birth depression,
Gratefully, I nursed dont as myself, weather knows, or I would not become from it, bound the way, that I have, with my son..
Also it remains in your bloodstream so that it would pass through too breastmilk,
therefore I had to make the decision to give it up as I must become better for all my children and me,

2

However, IchIch looked at the other possibilities me, no one finds couldnt: *, that would become from it, been, thank you better for your nice words, I always know myself so badly accustomed feeling for it, but at the moment, that nurses, and nurishing my son was my whole world.. I advises a kinda there, sadly process...
If he/it cries, the hardest is, as I, whether I latched him/it on him/it, know would hold: (

2



until no more dizzy

Best answer chosen by Asker

I believe that you feel, more badly than you itself normally over stationary nursing felt, because you are depressed. Nursing is only a tiny part of motherhood and es\'s-Kurzschluß lived even if you live long. My boys are 14 years and 11 years and although I nursed her/it/them, until they almost were two years, doesn\'t it now seem relevant, thereHad of ß I with it many experiences in them and happened so very much. Simply calm time causes his/its work, and you will continue. Even für those of us makes it whom long fun to nurse, there are other matters, of which we wish, that we had done her/it/them. But we all müssen continues. EsEs seems, thereß you in the morning vulnerable is, therefore you guarantee that you have a plan for waking up. Maybe könnten takes into the bed you the baby with itself and gives him/it his/its first bottle. Play calming music at the same time maybe. Or do something only für you, if you regulated him/it.

And remember, it is the end of nursing of this baby, but it doesn\'t mean that you never become again quiet. Therefore look forward to a time as you become again quiet. But place f auf\'tühlt itself guiltily, because you will give what you cannot give to this, to another baby because there will be other matters, that you will give him/it, as your whole attention, that a second baby will never has.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks beautiful! all these answers got me through a difficult time yesterday evening..
I feel more positively alot today, and I will concentrate exactly on it to get me, you improve:)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from the Elliott\'s Mommy In the uncertain through the title of your question. Bring them/her/it Title it to it, how resigning silence to sound, make you depressed?
Did you develop the postnatal depression before resigning silence?
Is there to take any sure meds, while nursing?
I only was surprised at all questions sorrowfully what you could do otherwise,... the effort, to look for other possibilities, because I know that, if I had to have held, that I also would have been devistated early.
I gave up bf\'ing pp with 7.5 months, and that was really hard, I cried a couple weeks long every night..., so that I white, how tough it is for you, and un sorrowfully goes you through it.
Could you resemble your morning nurse the prozac-RECHT with your son, would it be then from your system of the following morning nurse?

The best matters will come better to you from luck, I promise!

from mummy to a beautiful boy i thinks through every Muttergehen feelings like it. Those, that say, she/it didn\'t probably becomes beschämt, in order to also confess ihn/es. I, that am really wanted to breast, ernhead me so badly, but my hormones took over and i with day makes 4 only couldn\'t it. I was m soüd and emphasizes if breast feeding. I began, feed abzufüllen, as it was better for my son to have a glad mommy, the bottle, as an emphasized mommy, nourished, that nourished breast. I verprügelte me still over it. You/they become sorrowfully fühlen, that however, you are gotten his/its natural one i-Versprechen through it. My son now is a glad one 8mth old one x x-Glück x

can wake up instead through the natural mommy you maybe and your favorite story can read? Find another creative way to band with your son.
It is a bummer that you cannot be with it. I am sorry. At least you bemühten itself, therefore on no manner a failure is you. You/they place only auf\'t to continue as it gets, you yearn, as liked you hätten.
You/they will be a success as a mother. I promise!
Uphold your head, there is from ways to love your child, much.

from Eileen It, it is wonderful that you express your feelings. Please start to take your antidepressant, as is advised you and a PND-Unterstützung group available does. Maybe it is not they for resembling, but you nevertheless are MOMMY, and only MOMMY can this type of Nähe gives. Also take worry of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment