Tuesday 19 July 2011

I gave birth 7 months ago and stopped to nurse 1 months ago; because I am exhausted very much?

I gave birth 7 and stopped to nurse 1 ; because I am exhausted very much?

diedie whole time, want you to fall asleep only in the middle of the day, extra moody/irritable, and my hair began, in the former couple weeks, to fall out, did each other of these types hear about symtoms? I never have been so touchy, my husband is wonderful, and I feel afterwads, f so badür small matters before and I place auf\'t knows, as control is to be gotten over it,... every advice would be estimated. Thanks to für your help!

from Ghee

Best answer chosen by voters

See your Dr., maybe you have some other problems (like thyroid gland), maybe he/it wants to check also your hormone level -
Also, gets a break, you see if somebody can babysit for you, now, that you don\'t nurse, and you left some he/it get time, Nap, shower and so on I,
You/they have my permission, some new mothers believe, that they everything must do, but you make only run for itself down. Es\'s OK, in order to need once help of a while, and you will do your child and leaned through nascent and loving better is economical and agreeable, to be, around. , and brand time für one (also") dates you night with your husband - 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment