Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did you accelerate weight/or, do you decrease as you stopped to nurse?

Did you accelerate weight/or, do you decrease as you stopped to nurse?

only interests to no if no one of you gained/lost-Gewicht, as you stopped to nurse, if with it how much ect.thanks

from Skidoo

Best answer chosen by voters

I really always enjoyed the meal of what myself, that and decreasing was wanted, while I nursed, but I put on the brakes as I held as I didn\'t want the pounds to press for it back. ICH\'m one few pound heavier than, as I held 6 , but nothing serious, particularly, as that still is 12lbs lighters, as, as I became pregnant!

Source(s,:

As over! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about you favored it, you weigh. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (3)



through butterfl... I recovered only some pounds, but still was, easier than I was, as I became pregnant. The Schlwhat and how much you eat watches üssel.

about gg, I didn\'t catch up and I didn\'t lose, after it had given up, but I lost much weight while I nursed.

from ROCKMUM LOVES BOWIE, i didnt weight loses, that nurses, and i didnt decreases, as i held, is only not beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment