Tuesday 19 July 2011

Can I stop now to nurse?

Can I stop now to nurse?

Turn 1 on october my son in 5., the höre I on, to nurse, now? if any K hasörper tops and as it is to be done? he/it likes to still work während the night as a nurse a quantity.

Additional details

can I start him/it with cow\'s milk now?

3



from Serena

Best answer chosen by Asker

First from, good for you for going one year.

You/they can start him/it gradually with the milk of cow. How für stationary nursing, you do this every time if you feel comfortable. There are benefits to continued silence, but most of his/its Ernit becomes ährung sein\'s-Milch from meal and cow.

I nursed my daughter, until she/it was 16 months old, and she/it decided to give it up. I think es\'s because I am a teacher, and I hörte on, to pump in the summer. I fütterte she/it only with night, and sometimes in the morning, and I only didn\'t has enough for her/it/them to keep her/its/their interest in the quiet. I still become whiny thereover (you) \'s 18 months now, and I miss those, the times bind. But es\'s also nicely, my Brüste, to have back, and doesn\'t need to carry those nursing bras, and none pump... this, to carry on me, began, no lunch doesn\'t break any niche breaks and only pumps as I write, ich\'m that actually has phantom pains in my breasts, that feel like me, lets down,

Anyways, if you cut down his/its feedings gradually, will finish your breasts to produce as much milk. As I held, I didn\'t have any pain or engorgement, because it so allmählich was. Glück in what always you does:)
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Helps thanks for you.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



through cataract star.... yes you can now hold, if you want to it. Ween he/it allmählich from it, to alternate breast, lives with formula, lives. WennWenn he/it him/it then still a quantity in drawing near ween from the night breast as a nurse works, after he/it isfully weened from the Tagesbrüsten then once is this taken care of ween he/it from the formula and on ows-Milch. He/it accustomed Bedürfnis that much milk feeds with it how he/it should be on solids, weeps so and presses solids for hunger and milk for thirst in order to cover upward.

the question is through cheeta, you now want to hold? Really, there is not any certain exact date to hold. If you entwöhnen wants, therefore it gradually, so that you have none much uncomfortableness, and it is easier also on baby. Cut from middle mornings, that first itself ernährt. then-then some days später, you continue to stop with another feeding, night is you to work out cut until the last feeding. It could last some weeks, about to it aufwärts, to work.

through clavie, I started to offer the milk of my daughter cow with 12 months, but she/it would not bring him/it this no matter something, drily, you warm to, Schokoladensirup joined and so on to it, it would not take you until 18 months, and that only is, because had be milk she/it with a playdate and her/its/their small friend, so that she/it decided, she/it wanted some!

Anyway, because she/it would not take any milk, I continued nursing. She/it fell to 3 Fütterungen with 18 months, in the morning, before naps, & before the bed, and disaccustomed itself only completely after its 2. Birthday. I thought myself nie\'d breast feed so long, but it is this, which für she/it worked, and I don\'t regret it in the most easily.

Always be successful you to you in what decides. There are some good articles thereover, to disaccustom web site on the LaLeche-Verband, (/ a/i/identity/nopic_48.gif" id = "yav-0" >

through smartass.... property for you! I held with one, but she/it weren\'t therefore ausschlieIt was ßlich easily. Does he/it work to sleep with night as nurses, in order to go? Or während the sleep? He/it muß through the night, to eat on this, abstains!
But honestly, you make it for it, you yearn I as you, you, would hold, if he/it starts, but, to ask therefore through names, lol.
Yes, with one you he/it can go on cow\'s milk. Guarantee, thereß he/it however enough eats.

through Stephanie-M, the World Healthorganisation (THAT) recommends to nurse old 2 years until AT LEAST. But if you are both willing to give up, können you every time resigns. If you are ready, and baby is not, es\'s that goes much härter, to be, because your baby and according to scream it will scream. There isn\'t a certain age, if you give up müssen. You/they gave up if you are both ready.

through kuhnem start one about one, that excluded feedings. Don\'t ließ him/it with night, that will be the toughest to break, as nurses works. Give him/it many Flüssigkeiten in a sippy-Tasse or fills, so that you know isn for him/it, \'t-Durst that motivates him/it. Bemühen you itself, to use a pacifier, if he/it is fussy. Schließlich will be made for everything.

from Alyssa and the Chloe Mommy You can work as as a nurse, you yearn two defects in you to it. If he/it likes to work as a nurse, and it helps him/it to sleep, you place to go away. If you wählen, to hold, now, you make it slow. The härteste care times to give up, is with night.

from HooKooDo.... they can remain, for, to work as as a nurse, yearns as you, both want to it.

from JJMom The Worldhealthorganisation recommends at least 2 years of nursing. Das\'s a fact.

Source(s,:

WHO

No comments:

Post a Comment