Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did you accelerate weight/or, do you decrease as you stopped to nurse?

Did you accelerate weight/or, do you decrease as you stopped to nurse?

only interests to no if no one of you gained/lost-Gewicht, as you stopped to nurse, if with it how much ect.thanks

through the friend of baldy

Best answer chosen by Asker

i lost over 30 to 40 pounds.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to hope i dont put on everyone weight lol
Save to! ! RSS

This question about you favored it, you weigh. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (3)



from Jody & Kerri D, i one ton lost weight while they nursed both of my children, but placed any end on both once. i believes, thereß i however the weight needed. i lost, so much i was underweight. eat only healthy and cut all Getränke including pure fruit juice from and shortened your milk in order to sail. a quantity helped me

through monkey magic, I increased, after I had stopped to nurse, but I made it deliberate. As nursing me underweight had done, and I wanted to be only my normal weight.

from Amanda, I increased. I believe, thereß some of it was, because I stopped to nurse, and some of it was because I stopped to nurse right about holiday time. Holiday, that aß, joined with lower activity levels, that you know, what happens. I accelerated by 10 pounds. As soon as of Frcomes ühling, however, ich\'m that goes every day, to be outdoor with my daughter, jargon does that now to cold for her/it/them. she/it loves the being draußen and mich\'m sure, that I will lose at least a small weight. Hoping, to cost everything for him/it, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment