Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do stopped silence get and wanna again preggers!?

Do stopped silence get and wanna again preggers!?

I stopped to nurse my daughter approximately one month ago. However, I have not yet gotten my period myself, wanna immediately becomes pregnant. Weiß everyone, how it takes long disaccustomed having in order to get back your period? Oder became everyone pregnant, without period even there to theück, to arrive? Oh only with it you knows, my baby is 9 months old, and I please want only my Babys-Ende no judgment in ages with it.

through dizzkat

Best answer chosen by Asker

I have a friend, who became twice pregnant, while I nursed! Her/its/their first 2 children are apart 11 months, and her/its/their 2. and 3. is 14 months apart. She/it went without a period almost 4 years!
Everything depends on your hormone, is honest and if you ovulate. MeinMein advice wäre, a check of the gynecologist, to guarantee, your body to open proceeds after plan back, you then go for it!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to everyone... hopefully passes it soon
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from AP Mommy Every, woman is different. A friend of me has 4 children, everyone of them within 18 months from age from each other.. nursed all 4 she/it and never had one and child a period between child once in 4. Glücklich she/it, eh? LOL

Ask your ob/gyn and see what she/it says.

from Ashley, my friend became pregnant during not at her/its/their period and nursing still with it i thinks, everything of your body depends... has you much sex with your hubby and makes you itself to a baby:,

through Mommy, my Ehemännercousin immediately became pregnant, as she/it stopped to nurse, and her/its/their baby was only 8 months old.
But each women are different..

Source(s,:

have old baby girl a 2 day!

beside Brittany, an Exfreund of me became pregnant as her/its/their son was 3 months. it was planned, but a little früher as expected. The Babymad little now should be here every day. lol

through?, (` v? one.. \'s. ifee Get on birth control pills, and h,ält she/it immediately then at.
The pills are gotten back for you on track, you do, they then leave 2 weeks of the pill. Sie\'ll immediately gets a period. As soon as this period over you is, ll is super fertile!!!

Luck! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment