Tuesday 19 July 2011

The termination, to nurse, in order to become again pregnant?

The termination, to nurse, in order to become again pregnant?

Everyone had to do this? And how did you lead it?

I have a son old 22 months, who is still nursed. Wir\'wieder-ttc Zählt 2 however the credit of no luck and in view of my age, I will be 37 in December, and the fact, that we had problems, the first time, to become pregnant, hub has low seminal fluid result, our fertility advisor says that I must stop to nurse how I must get back my body to normal before I can really have every hope of introducing.

However, I, that women become pregnant, know my advisor during nursing said, that this is only a coincidence, or that the women were real, I am not really fertile anyway, he/it says that, if you are real, you must hold, the effort "", to become pregnant, particularly with reduced fertiity in the first place.

I be OK with holding, as I know, he/it sufficiently old, well I feel a little sad, that I guess, but I don\'t have any idea as my son is to be persuaded! He/it gewann\'t-Getrmilk or formula and screams intimidate themselves änk in hysterias if I reject a feed for him/it. Nursing was such a special matter between us, I place auf\'t it wants, both a fight and a source of the fall für us, to become. Do every advice or experiences have to share?

In "OMG, you are still not interested thats with 22 months that the comments thanks, BF, nauseate!"

Additional details

I would like to leave him/it, self disaccustoms, but we want another child so desperately and with my useless substitute fertility, God hates my body! I, it doesn\'t looks like it, becomes für us happens, while I am BF. Because of my age, that I land, \'t läßt the luxury, one other year or two, to wait for him/it to self, disaccustoms, I only wish that I do. I fühle me really very sad about it. . .

3



from Wolfchil...

Best answer chosen by voters

Believes you don\'t offer this to itself I, that he/it is sufficiently old for it, you don\'t reject any politics.

If he/it does a good diet, you should worry not too much therefore for itself to give him/it formula. He/it doesn\'t needs formula.

Leave yourself time, you remain to become difficult, pregnant and to help him/it to reduce his/its feeding times.

In order to be honest, your fertility doesn\'t reduce massively nursing so that you could be okay, and introduces while you still do it!

The best matter for a child is for her/it/them to self, you disaccustom, but you gave already a wonderful gift to your child, in that you nurse at the social norm, and nearer the biological norm, you therefore don\'t feel guilty about the stop.

At the important, you suddenly don\'t hold. His/its Gl could thisück and yours influence and finish the nursing relationship with a stressful sound. Take it easily and place lie auf\'tß it a power struggle becomes.

100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about stationary "breastfeedi. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (6)



through mommy_2_... I also found disaccustoming heavily... I disaccustomed slowly... then cuts you twice per day depressed him/it to it once per day..., but I made it with 7 monhts. Unfortunatley, it becomes a bißchen of a fight beside the sounds of it is. Bemühen you him/it the say of ihm\'s a big boy now, and convinces him/it, that a sippy-Tasse is the way to be gone. Erwärmen you the milk.

from TTC, you number, 1 i believe his/its wonderful one that you still are BF Ihr son. Well für you. un more sorrowfully i-Jargon is help on your main question. Glück with #2

from YummyMum... wow b/f with 22 months is, more amazingly, well settled i, to be capable, hopes to continue this wide one with my new baby, i was only capable to do it with my last child until 13.5 months.

it would have believed i that your chance of concieveing would increase b/f. i knows some friends, that breast F to concieve whistütterung capable was,.. i wouldnt gives up it personally, if you are ment in order to have then another child, it will happen this no matter to something. i thinks persönlich that, if you are back to be held and return your body to normal, that maybe you have a long wait, and how you have low fertility anyway, really sees dont i the sense!!

i havent was difficulties concieving with it only an opionin.. i wishes you all best of it to try to obtain a new baby is an exciting time, but, not to stress, troubles if it happens so fast doesnt, as you would like do it.

luck wishes you i to nurse your child, and removes my hat i to you. takes care of well and Glück x

Source(s,:

pregnant with 4. Children xx

through silly Billy, I am a big fan of the breast feeding, never had fortunately to disaccustom i from the breast my son, he/it decided himself as he/it was willing to hold and i, followed only his/its keyword
but doc is completely correct, this holds, to propose, as breast feeding often stops ovulation,
my son first would not drink Kühe-Milch both, so that more certainly, as he/it decided to reject the done breast i, i the quantity of other dairy products and so on in his/its squashed potato in his/its food, yogurt and cheese and particular milk increased,
gave to drink water for him/it in one cup, that he/it was completely glad with it and took the trouble itself only to relax over his/its refusal to drink milk,
another matter was, that seemed to help, if my hubby regulated him/it to the bed with night, if he/it could not see or smells me, he/it seemed to settle much faster down, and didn\'t look automatically for a breast for comfort

from Cheryl, I, that you could try to convince him/it, agree mommy_2 that a sippy-Tasse is the matter to be done, as a big boy. I nursed both of my children, and was forced, my daughter with 18 months plötzlich, to do, because I had a dreadful sinus infection and had to go on antibiotics. It was für the first week difficult or with it, much frustration and tears, particularly with bedtime. It also helped, thereWould take out of ß, as she/it was really excited, my husband she/it from the room and would comfort her/it/them around without me. It helped her/it/them to understand, thereß care no possibility was. I made bewußte efforts, to remain, that and she/it, to let seen not even me in a BRA, was covered. First, she/it didn\'t buy herself ein\'s-Milch with all in cow, but I placed only away to present me, until she/it gave in and it umfaßte. With 22 months, your son will understand, thereß alteration part of lives is, and while shouting is a toddler, s-Weg from coping, he/it will adjust.

Is as far as introducing your WHETHER right. The hormones, that retain lactation, hinder also ovulation. It is likely, thereß you won, an egg frees \'t until approximately 4-6 weeks after you disaccustomed your son. There are some exceptions, but very little.

The best from luck to you, and hangs in there. Während a baby, to disaccustom, difficult is, you will probably pull the seeing into a new phase of the independence of your boy as well as having more time of itself a small one, estimates and there is not ANYTHING wrong with feeling this way:,

through yummymum... I understands you completely, my daughter is 3 in december, I hope that she/it will stop in front of nurseries!.

a fight is is resembling they for children with dummies.
we also are ttc#2, my periods were regular 28 day since our daughter was no pregnancy born,but-Einzelbild!

I have it done, she/it 3 maxes, to bring down to 2 bf-Sitzungen per day, and becomes i on the courage soon to say, plucks no to bed times.

i Have had, that is \'you annoyed\' remarks of people about my bf, but i loves very much soooo my daughter! , thereß the comfortable Baby comfortably are be times sorrowfully, that we, together important, have and become it, to be given up.

Assume the way, that you need to look at it, that is been, to remember, as he/it didn\'t can a spoon walk,laugh,hold, all these matters happen practically during the night!

i read this lemon juice on your nipples, can help, but found personally i that sometimes not cuddling und/oder my daughter\'s kiss the experience for her/it/them i-Marke less pleasantly certainly did, that his/its sad one sits i in an unpleasant position, so that she/it finally leans into an anger away, except to make his/its workng.

Luck and much baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment