Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do you help i, my 3 years old to quiet!!!?

Do you help i, my 3 years old to quiet!!!?

I let two sons deposited, 2 and 5 and a daughter aged 3 1/2 years. The problem is, thereß my daughter still breast feeding is! They it so stubborn and accustomed Getränk any other milk and screams nonstop, if she/it nurses dont i!! I, to even apply bitter tasty meal to my breast, tried, but she/it only cries and screams, that ask for breast milk!! no one of my sons existed on breast feeding after 2 years. EsEs was easy Einführen she/it to the bottle. My daughter deals very ripe and is für studies very well and goes to the nursery school, but with at home with me, she/it deals for breast milk like a baby and screams!! request help I! As you stop this on Erdedosen-i!!!

Additional details

My most recent turned only 2, and he/it stopped, already to quiet!!

3

I became energetic and said no, but both times, she/it made him/it i, eats the whole day of all didnt and cried, Sprichwort-i-dont loves her/it/them and everything of this! I think, it got it my stubbornness!! communicates you me, how vigorously becoming on a manner is, thereß she/it me will listen! Thanks to für the support types..

3

those two times i finished breast, that feeds her/it/them,
she/it can be such a pain!!, but she/it therefore understands than this over all different one!!

3



through shen F

Best answer chosen by Asker

I agree with nanny Queen!
You/they seem to give in to her/its/their stuborn-Natur, and this will make her/it/them stubborn and egoistic..
I thikn although you seem to have done a big work with the sons, you seem to spoil your daughter!!
Maybe you love small girls like I and finished to spoil her/it/them thoroughly. You/they say them it ripens over other matters, you seriously then tell her/it/them that as to deal a big girl and hold, that behaves like a baby! Comeon, that she/it has a baby brother! You/they müssen annoyed breast feeding both she/it as well as the most recent has gone!!! with it his/its high time, to tell her, is her/its/their doesnt of all over this life gives, that she/it wants the whole time. Ask her/it/them, her/its/their old aufzuführen, or her/its/their friends will laugh at her/it/them. Be solid and aggresive. Tell her/it/them is your Körper and your breast and not theirs! I weiß, that it sounds too harsh, but she/it should be treated this way for her/its/their own one of property.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! un more certainly teling she/it, thereß her/its/their friends over her/its/their wills would laugh, works haha!!
P.. I white, that a good work made i with the sons, but my girl is so enchanting, and i guesses un the undoing of only her/its/their lol!! thanks types.. i will hold asap!!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



from ILuvsnow, you give her/it/them one cup with a cover, therefore she/it doesn\'t pour out it, and goes away. She/it is very old to drink enough of one cup. If of Don\'t i she/itßt the whole day, it won\'t hurt her/it/them. She/it will eat if she/it becomes hungry. , das\'s what informed her/it Dr. it me, the eating part (that I think)
My son was 18 months old, and I had to do only this.
It is a comfort matter to them, that it is no hunger matter. She/it is not hungry, thereß she/it to it is spoiled.

from Shannon, It will take more than only one day for her/it/them in order to get over it. Become vigorously and stay some days long it there and you see become, thereß she/it over it is. She/it will eat if hungrily shes and you, that she/it hurts, aren\'t through doing a couple days long from it. She/it will go do it well, you müssen only, to say No., continues

from Eron P, a solid creditor is I in breast feeding, but incredibly it finds i to disturb that you still do it,... what it brought to it, to go long on this?.. you must do it no more only to one possibility.. she/it won\'t starve, if she/it doesn\'t eat one day long,.. Let she/it throw her/its/their attacks... simply doesn\'t give more you

from Kayleigh & James Heres any infomation, that maybe you find helpfull.



from Peds RN Mmm... and if did, you are 5 years old, do you stop to work as a nurse? Did he/it stop before/shortly after your daughter had been born?

I am nice from a hardass, you therefore prepare. Es\'s Ihr boobs. You/they become at your Körper fortifies. It doesn\'t sounds like her/it, the one is with the attachment, so many as well as you maybe are. They it your small one Mad little. You/they place auf\'t, she/it wants to do scream... blah blah blah. Es\'s-Scheiße. They it, to cry it, allowed. If she/it wants to cry, you tell her/it/them, she/it can cry, but she/it muß it in her/its/their bedroom does because nobody in was interested for hearing, she/it does and fuss further. They it VERY old, that to understand enough something these means. This is a control question plain and simple.

Stop to put hideous stuff on your breasts!! That is CRAZY!!! I is my world, that you either say, you this what and middle my which you don\'t should opinion or you over the result, that you did, complains.

LOL, that I know, that people will probably not like this, because they pussyfoot about the truth, but I don\'t do.

Oh... and is not concerned at nutrition at this point. If she/it one year old wäre, yes, Sie\'d must worry. With 3 1/2, she/it probably gets more than adäquate nutrition. My daughter doesn\'t likes dairy. She/it drinks vanilla soy milk and ißt much dark becomes green veggies and salmon for calcium. The most calcium ergänzt aren\'t absorbable anyway and can cause calcium down payments in the skin. Es\'s not a großer deal, until she/it is 8 years old. At this point, she/it will need the most calcium, that will ever need her/it/them in her/its/their whole life of 8-18.

Luck!

OH MY GOD!!! I what you added only read!!! you quotes ME???!!! Mom... grows up you. You/they make a huge bad service for your child by letting thought her/it/them, thereß, if she/it screams, she/it this is gotten, which she/it lack. I, which I only read, kann\'t believes. Stop it. You/they läßt you VERY well trains.

Source(s,:

Early childhood Entwicklungsspezialist 12 yrs, mommy, nursing student,

If she/it won, regular milk drinks \'t at the moment, you give her/its/their cheese and her/its/their cookies as small things, or maybe any ice. Also guarantees, thereß she/it vitamins takes, if you are really concerned at the lack of calcium. Give her/it/them one of those Activa calcium ergänzungen, they see and taste good like Carmel, or they smooth, comes you in chocolate and is similar to tootsie-Rollen. Hopefully sie\'ll fängt at gets her/it/them no more to drink regular milk, as soon as she/it recognizes, the breast. Glück!

No comments:

Post a Comment