Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do you help to stop to nurse?

Do you help to stop to nurse?

Consent, before at me am looked down,... I has my reasons.

MeineMeine daughter is 11 weeks old and since birth, I had Mastitis twice and now suffer 14-20oz from low magnesium, calcium and phosophurus every 3 hours from producing too much milk, It was so bad, I was in my hands to been held on in place one day long in the emergency area for tingles/numbness and my muscles... she/it was so dense.

SoSo at the moment came i in the end that it would be the best for hold, that nurses. I weiß es\'s, that goes, to do sore. What I will start, to do, that is advised by the doctor, you only pump, 5 oz then wear a dense BRA and no one nipple stiumulation. She/it also caught me with Estrogen with a birth control at, my milk supply, to reduce a small one. Is all others lace there, that I should know, and everyone has an idea in how long maybe it takes in order to dry up my milk supply. Thanks.

Additional details

Only with it everyone knows, I pump exclusivley because my daughter doesn\'t do and won\'t snap, because mighty let-down and milks supply.

3



through katerbec...

Best answer chosen by Asker

It is a shame, that should look down everyone for stationary nursing on you. Nursing is natürlich the best, but es\'s not, as if formula is poison,; anyway troubled you itself and it, a serious infection is mastitis. Prestige to you dafür, to take the trouble so heavily despite so much more tenaciously than usual obstacles, I would have given up the first time!)

I have three children, everything, from which I nursed at least for one year. I am gegenwärtig pregnant and wants this (him/it) entwöhnen\'s 18 month, not, because I have to it, but because I am really really real, the whole time tired, and I have three young children to be careful also from it.

Only my best advice is to be continued to do what you do, you carry a SportbH or an Asverband wrapped itself about you and uses cold compresses. Bemühen you itself, to avoid any pressure for a while on your breasts, including in the shower, you only take the trouble to keep away her/it/them from the warm water. You/they become a little l with engorgementänger suffers and maybe any difficulty with feeding. You/they könnten baby holds, must one little more than usually for comfort, because the care went. If of Mitschlaf, that maybe you want to try out a new order more since your daughter retinue to nurse, you.

The best from luck to you. I place wei auf\'tß, how long completely it will take for your miilk to go away,; avoids you nipple stimulation for a while, maybe one month.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to thanks, I spoke of the Lalechae-Verband with somebody, and they quite told them/her/it to resembling with some further suggestions.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through??? ítt..???. you place COLD cabbage leaves into your BRA.

from Cathy, I went in gradually for mining, you take slowly from this #from times you nurse per day, so that I didn\'t go through the painful period. But I hörte also that, if you need a faster way to stop the production, that cabbage leaves help. , However, I didn\'t try this.

through JUST, that is JEALOUS, I support the cabbage leaves..

from Angie P, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I held against cold turkey as my son was 6 weeks old. And I wyou hurt this ürde from rather birthed compared 10 further babies!! It was the worst!! the pressure is dreadful, I spend much time in the shower under hot water... the lick everywhere. I needed a whole month or therefore vollständig, to dry up, for it. Glück!

durchdurch hamsterb... I never has heard from the dense BRA and nipple stimulation.

That is here, what my doctor informed me of it. And it didn\'t schließt the effort, to hurt itself/themselves with a dense BRA, one! That is verrückte speech. No doctor rät you, to hurt itself/themselves.

1. Only enough release milk, until which pain/pressure from is. Now this dürfen you or is not 5 ounces of milk for you maybe. Everyone is different and I believe, thereß the doctor also there wrong is.

2. Remain frozen peas about your Brüste, if they feel very tender.

3. Get the really großen tanners breastpads. You/they are the maximum quantity, that she/it hold, können, similar. You/they are gotten full abstinence. Tanner made the best.

4. This becomes ungefähr 2 day lasts. However, everyone is different, but this will give you an idea.

Source(s,:

Mom of 1, former teacher,

from Hannahsm... I suffered approximately 5 times in my first and 3 times in my 2. and 4 times with my third Mastitis liking as it töten, I guess that I susceptible to it, I rather than Mastitis would go through the work, and I finished the first time in hosp on antibiotics as I had no idea what was it,

My midwife certainly didn\'t encourage me to drain the affected breast in order to get any relief from it if you still have it, as will continue through the not feeding of the milk managements of it to be Ed, and it will be very much very painful. Also, it was recommended to me, F,ütterungsposition, to change, I took the trouble the rugby ball grip the breast, and even if pumping to massage the breast in order to therefore get rid of the lumps

, To also help, to ease the pain, however savoy-Kohlkopf goes into your BRA, they help really honestly!!)

I don\'t have any idea, how long it will take in order to dry up your milk supply, as I continued to live in the end, and I gave up only only with my third, that was which approximately 3 weeks ago, and I let still going milked, no help is sorrowfully I there, but I know this less you, you lend this of less milk to product, as is on a supply and a demand basis, but I would have believed that so that a dense BRA will make only the mastitis worse, didn\'t hear about it previously

IstIst her/it/them any breast, that feeds counsellors in your area, or with the hospital motherhood wing she/it is capable maybe, you some, to give more help, we have her/it/them here,

Takes care of well on it, 11weeks, to make baby for you anyway. You/they gave her/it/them the best beginning in lives

through 537, that nurse, JUST

WARM TO / HOT SHOWERS DEVELOPMENT ALSO ALSO THE BREAST MILK STIMULATES, MAYBE U SICH THEREFORE WANTS BANDAGE PACKAGE ATTEMPTS WITH A CRACK, BUT AT THE ALLERMEISTEN GRASP DONT ALL, ABOUT THEM IN NURSING OR, THAT I HATE TO SAY TO STIMULATE THAT ALSO THIS DONT HUBBY THEM ALL DOES LEFT, THE LESS U NURSE/STIMULATE BECOME YOU/THEY THIS FEWER, YOU/THEY PRODUCE THE MILK THIS OF LESS PRODUCTION THE FASTER DRIES UP. SOME WOMEN DRY VOLLSTÄNDIG NIE FROM, BUT BECOME SATURATED DONT WIRD OR HOLE. SOMETIMES, HER/ITS/THEIR DOTOR U WILL GIVE ANY MEDICATION, IN ORDER TAKE, THAT BECOMES U HELFEN, TO DRY UP, ASKS HER/ITS/THEIR DOCTOR NACH DEM, WHICH U OR DOES, WITH IT CAN, IF THERES ETWAS CAN, WHICH GIVES HE/SHE U TO SPEED ON THE PROCESS ZU.

No comments:

Post a Comment