Tuesday 19 July 2011

How a baby remembers long having nursed after they held?

How a baby remembers long having nursed after they held?

My son is 14 months old, I stopped to nurse him/it before him/it shortly, turned one. This morning has, dealt like him/it, wanted to nurse. Es\'s been more than two months, since we this did at all, and then smooths, it was once per day only when this. What, does he/it remember that is it?

from Carrie

Best answer chosen by voters

Probably. His/its Geda Menge\'wieder is longer than you ächtnis to give him/it, attributes for it. He/it reminds months hasn of ihngesehen \'t for himself people or toys or places into a couple? Same matter. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through xoxoxox, I think with it. I nursed my son until he/it was 10.5 months, him/it, s now 15.5 months. Brought mornings, as I brought a shower, of DiesenDiesen in the bathroom I his/its high chair and I gave to him/it sick into there, (him/it), a Kleinigkeit\'s and believed, thereß the steam of the shower could help to shatter his/its jam, but anyway, as I got out of the shower, he/it stared my breasts and the domain for her/it/them and the yowl at. I believe, thereß she/it itself reminds, and es\'s been approximately 6 months, since he/it was nursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment