Tuesday 19 July 2011

How it took you completely long in order to dry up as soon as you stopped to nurse?

How it took you completely long in order to dry up as soon as you stopped to nurse?

I nursed, because 7 months and my baby resigned alone. That was 3 weeks ago, and I fühle me like I, did, as milk thinks entered. I leak, every time if something my boobs berührt. I glätte gradually stopped silence. What was, your experience. And please, only serious answers.

through ~ Amy ~

Best answer chosen by Asker

mine needed to stop approximately 6 weeks to leak,... i was miserable!! and then, it had really badly approximately 2 months long according to i lumps!! Glück-i-Hoffnung, that yours then is faster, that mine was,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
This stinks! I hoped to have also a breast reduction soon. I am a 40kk, but I muß dry and first retreat as much as possible down. I went from it, the whole time of a nurse dafür, to work, to work only as nurses with night mornings. Then, I held vollständig, in order to answer the other question.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from i < 3 Y\'ALL! it can, months take. mine dried up in less than one week, but i has hypoplastic-Brüste and hardly produced each milk, as it was.

through kick-ate I also made it quite slow... my baby held with 9 1/2 months

Now over 2 months later if I press, I can still get out a little bit of milk from them. But no pain.

do you still pump? As you held allmählich?
I went from nourishing 7-8 times per day for itself to it down to pump only 3 times... then after one week went only to it I once per day... until then hardly got everything I.

Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment