Tuesday 19 July 2011

How can I do old baby my 9 months of year to stop to nurse with night for comfort?

How can I do old baby my 9 months of year to stop to nurse with night for comfort?

I still nurse old baby, in order to bring her/it/them, my nine months of year to fall asleep with night and if she/it wakes up. The difficulties are, thereß she/it everything still through the night and the single matter, that she/it will bring to sleep, wakes been nursed again. Weiß I, that this is purely for comfort, but what else can I make for her/it/them in order to help, you sleep better through the night?

through? ?? l?????? g????

Best answer chosen by voters

can you express any milk during the day? 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question over, "how I can get m. my 9, was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (7)



from AlanKath... doesn\'t drop you for her/it/them you asleep care. , To do this, she/it has veranlaßt, to associate working with sleep as a nurse. Bemühen you itself, to give her a small rice grain, and does only some minutes long her/it/them as a nurse then, placing of her still then a little awake in her/its/their manger. Schließlich will learn her/it/them, that care is only for meal, you don\'t sleep.

You/they could also try placing one presses in with her toy, as you placed her/it/them into the manger, if you rather handed over her/its/their dependence to an object sooner than your breast.

BTW: she/it will get annoyed for a while about it, but only calms her/it/them, and finally she/it will be in order. Or you could only continue as you are,: she/it gewanndie \'t initially school, that still does this!

Source(s,:

Child Development 101

through chrysie i, the same problem with my 6wk old had. i pumped für day feedings and working of night as a nurse to one bottle. i muThen goes ßte on medication and holds completely. it sucked so badly, but this, f,ür the i with night did, was, they hold you against my shirt in a breatfeeding-Position and used a pacifier. glätten you now not, my hubby can comfort her/it/them like this cause, that thinks her/it/them thats my nipple, so that we have the same bond so before. anyways, a 9mo old you kit cuts önnen cold turkey because shes older and can adjust faster.

through mystic mamba hold, that nurses,

bring her/it/them into another routine.

through locks you Obber!!!! "I knows, that this is purely for comfort,..."

How? ICH\'m calm hungrily, if I wake up in the middle of the night, and I am in my 30s...

And comfort also is a real need of a baby.

While I would not do it with 9mo, there is an useful side on night, that disaccustoms here,:

from Saskia Halt, that nurses!

Calm down lullabys another way and so on, that caresses her/its/their facce, for her/it/them

it worked my 5 months long through slept daughter for meand, she/it now is in 1. if you ignore this screams aswell, you know when she/it needs you. I, the controlled wines is used, please your hv about more info. however, a charm-hard work, that you place the effort in it, worked müssen, to get the reward. dont gives after if it serves straight doesnt away, his/its two one continues like you, is or makes it, that doesn\'t go, for something it itself on the other hand too veralters, except if you do.

Source(s,:

Mother

through brownbug... I got today through on e-mail of one of the web sites any BRILLIANT-Info, I subscribe to which talks about this exact question. ICH\'ve fortified the connection below.
Essentially, there are many other technologies, about which individual parenting-Stilen to fit, that are quite good.

Source(s,:

Maybe it is not for comfort, some babies and children will always need a small thing well in the middle of the night into her/its/their life. I nursed my son until he/it was 13 months old, and as he/it began, only f, to want to work ür comfort as nurses, whom I would allow it him/it to it, in the middle of the night, but would cut the session more shortly and more shortly every night, until he/it wanted to work no more as a nurse for comfort. He/it then recognized, thereß in the middle of the night care is only for meal. After he/it slept over one week without care through the night.

Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment