Tuesday 19 July 2011

How it took long for your milk to dry up as soon as you stopped to nurse?

How it took long for your milk to dry up as soon as you stopped to nurse?

O.K., un not going, to stop any time soon, but un curious, like long it for your milk, to dry up, took? So far, I have my daughter ern 8 months longährt, un aiming at it, to feed her/it/them one year long. What was your experiences? Thanks:,

from mummy to 3 babies!

Best answer chosen by Asker

After had stopped i, Finnley near 6months i could still press to feed and gets milk, until he/it then was approximately 14months, became again pregnant afew-Monate i after it and had back milk within 8weeks. i ernährt still in the morning and the evening Oscar, so that milk still has i, but milk can get i only during the day if un in the bath or the shower from any reason.

:)
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank u! Hoped, thereß it a wk or 2 was, but obviously not lol x
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "How long took it. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (4)



from Anticipa.... actually, up to me came pregnant in May, I could still express, only the easiest scrap of milk and my son will be 3 next months. It is strange as soon as I became pregnant, thereß it, to be up completely dried, seems.

from Danielle? C, that I nursed only my first 2 months long, medication question so that I held and my milk dried up within 2-3 weeks.

It depends from Brenda S on how much stimulation, that the girls get from hubby. Could go indefinitely on it!

Source(s,:



from Mrbill, my wife had almost two years of milk after she/it had stopped to pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment