Tuesday 19 July 2011

How it took long for your periods in order to return you once stopped to nurse?

How it took long for your periods in order to return you once stopped to nurse?

Knows I, that each woman is, leaves others and much woman returns her/its/their periods while they nurse. I has riseört, after 8 and one half month, to nurse, if is my periods to be probably returned? thanx!

through mommyroc...

Best answer chosen by voters

I didn\'t take any birth control and nursed and I began my period again, as daughter thinks 5 months old was. I nursed one year long. 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from proud mommy of 3, I stopped Breastfeeding in February. And I had my period in April. Thereß I returned, or this I believed, that it was. I ließ surgical intervention 31. März binds that got my tubes. 17. April seems f like a periodür me. This month got Hafen\'t my period I. I place wei auf\'tß because of my tubes, that are bound, or it not returning to normal. I Hafen\'t still had sex with my husband. Therefore weiß I for sure, that I am not pregnant.

well, you have an IUD through Apfelsaft? It does is a HUGE-Unterschied, if you have an IUD, the reason ich\'m questions, because many women do, is normal for time ungefähr 1-3 months period for you, in order to return, but I let an IUD therefore never returned mining drives.

from Heidabel.... Ive nursed all my children, and nursing presently, but my last believes i that my period returned after several months!
but you you, that are said, that all women are different,..., so that everything, which you can do, is wait it out!

Source(s,:

Mommy of 5

from Alyssa and Chloe\'s mommy, you are on birth control? I am... my daughter now and occasionally is für 7 months been disaccustomed, that I discover. Das\'s thereover.

You/they simply never know.

through Nancy Jo, your gyn sees if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment