Tuesday 19 July 2011

How it took long for your period to return after you had stopped to nurse?

How it took long for your period to return after you had stopped to nurse?

the marvel only

from LuvMy2Gi...

Best answer chosen by voters

Some women get back her/its/their period before they stop to work as a nurse. I nurse ausschließlich still my 6 and half a month old, she/it eats no solids and the nurses, that got back my period nach-pardum every 2-3 hours of day and night and I with 4 months.

I nursed my first baby 6 months long and got back my period held having one month. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through???? xí?? \'s... y?? 7. December? Das\'s this, which I wünsche, to know.

My daughter almost is one year old, and I didn\'t still get my period. ICH\'m, that still nurses, but I actually now feel symptoms of my period, that to theückkommt.

It can actually return if you decrease your nursing sessions.

by two, boys are a joy! Mine came theück, before my son stopped to work as a nurse. it got shut i theück, as he/it was 9 months old, and he/it worked as a nurse until almost 2 1/2. parrt from it been able to be because of the fact, thereß i working was,

from Wendy With disaccustomed my first 17 months, that it began again over one month after her, and 14 months with like my second over one month, after she/it had disaccustomed.

from Amelia For I, it lasted approximately 11 months.

Source(s,:

Mommy to 2 and expecting from #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment