Tuesday 19 July 2011

How long make you lactate, after you had stopped to nurse?

How long make you lactate, after you had stopped to nurse?

I stopped to nurse my son 9 , and I am not still a whole quantity lactating, definatly, but any milk still goes out if I press my nipple. How long it dafür takes to go away???

through llllll_a...

Best answer chosen by Asker

my daughter was nursed in 4months, and a little milk 18months still later produced i. i thinks only is, if your hormones to normal to theückgehen.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ i knows a girl, who can still press some out, and her/its/their daughter only tunred 4! my sister entwdaughter honors about16 öhnte for months, and she/it still also sometimes does, thinks i for him/it all depedns on the woman

through submenta... I still produced 19 months of milk, after I had disaccustomed my son. It only dried up after I became pregnant, lol! I wonder how long it will take in order to dry up after I this baby entwöhnt has. I made the installment for myself previously, lol! Oh, now.

from Andrea It is, because you to see it still press out. , To do this, löst the answer from, in order to make a small one.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

never hopefully!! mmmm loves milky matters!

It strives for one year or 2 unfortunately, my wife bandaged theirs, and it held

No comments:

Post a Comment