Tuesday 19 July 2011

How long, after I stopped to nurse can, I new bras buy?

How long, after I stopped to nurse can, I new bras buy?

I stopped to nurse, and my breasts NEVER feel full or something still, but no one of my Vorschwangerschaft-BHs attack. I place auf\'t wants a Strauß of money waste if will retreat through breasts to her/its/their original size, and my nursing bras are too big. When did you buy new bras? How it took long, until you had, your do you sort "regularly according to boob of the size?


through crystal

Best answer chosen by Asker

I never went back to my pre-pregnancy size. I started to immediately buy new bras.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ you will probably be fine to now buy new bras, I still am nrusing that however, my 18 motnh odl don\'t think any wieder-goign i my breastsa to become any smaller, that they are already to pre-pregnancy size back,

No comments:

Post a Comment