Tuesday 19 July 2011

How long, in the average, after a mother held to nurse the milk, dries up?

How long, in the average, after a mother held to nurse the milk, dries up?

I always have heard that the milk dries on beautiful abstinence like in a matter of the days to it, one little over one week. It been Es\'s almost 3 months since I held, and I, from which really me surprise, small droplet can still get from milk. Für those, that nurse, previously and held,..., how completely it took long for your milk to dry up?

through ozraikat

Best answer chosen by voters

! Meet to months, it hängt from how much from, you do, whether or doesn\'t express you unintentionally,
go in stoped for mining 1 days after my son had rejected the breast 1 weeks long, he/it actually prefered one bottle to breast milk & 3 days, after I had stopped to it 100 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr with my daughter! ! RSS

This question about "How long after a mot. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (3)



through angie b mine dryed on within 2 days however i never had much 2 beginnings with it!

from Mandi C, I had my daughter one little over three . I hörte on, to nurse with 2 weeks, and I can still get out a little bit of milk if I take the trouble. Es\'s not alot, but it towardsügt, to say, I still have some.

through angie i, my son lived, because 6 months and i leaked one good year long and a half one after it. is everything in your Körperchemie-i thinks.

Source(s,:

4 days until c-Teil for baby boy #2

No comments:

Post a Comment