Tuesday 19 July 2011

How long after stationary nursing...?

How long after stationary nursing...?

... You/they started to feel engorged/tender?
Last week held my 18 months old and although I, that she/it didn\'t get so very much, believe, I wait for the pain to strike permanently.
Did everyone not hold ever with any pain?
Could you please share your experiences?
I want to know, will feel what kind of matters me and goes through it,... I already feels me sad about it, and she/it to miss younger day likes madly, I feel sad that my small girl grows up.
Do you please inform me of this, through which you went, as you stopped, do I not collapse to nurse, so that I know?
Also, how it took long in order to dry up?

I know, that I asked similar questions, but I look new people at here the whole time, I want to get only new opinions and insights.

through mystic_e...

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they will probably not have any pain or an engorgement. That is more a problem with nursing früh, meanwhile, your body therefore is very sensitive against doing what you need, as soon as your breasts are a tiny one little fully, that she/it stop, to do milk, and wait till stinks more milk there before doing.

My mommy claims, that she/it still sometimes has a drop or two of milk in her/its/their breasts, and she/it is almost 50. I has go also from other mommies of more than oneört, baby often nursed this you have milk for years. But sufficiently not, to cause pain or uncomfortableness.

I didn\'t hold personally so that I cannot tell you as I felt, but what you feel Klänge-Normale.

The best from luck! And congrats on it, to work as a nurse, until your child was done! , Although is ready, thereß she/it maybe her/its/their opinion alters, she/it is very young to self, you disaccustom,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



through rebecca_.... It completely actually never goes away! Everyone is brought pain there shouldn\'t with itself.

through SMALL 1: o, I also felt sad. It is the hormones. My Sohnesselbst entwöhnt from me in late April of this year away. He/it was 1/2 years old in the course 2. The nächste month, that I from me found, was again pregnant. Our baby boy is fällig in late Jan I, you never do really sore. But, I look forward to working again as a nurse in a few months. I believe in self, that entwöhnt.

conserves you t-Hilfe through sousha more sorrowfully i

through tangela, there was pain for me. it was a couple weeks long because thinks thereover after. Her/its/their breast is the application for m to thisüssend this milk does. youve gotta-Nachgiebigkeit it, in order to dry up, times and hört on, to do milk, and the pain will go away...

Source(s,:

i nursed

through lillilou Depends on the frequency. My 15month old was depressed to 1 per day, and I didnt even notices, as he/it held. Plus me had held from buying new bras, and even a Gr goes didntöße down!

through blackhai... i nursed both mine as well as plan also with my next next month to. with both of my children, depression got so farther i after par cathedral and mußte on meds goes be bfing i with it stoped as her/it, both could have 6 months i old wish, went and/but longer, if holds i, got i with it became saturated this thought i that would bang i, but warm compresses help me. need me urgently a fight one week.

from Honeypai, it should do any pain having for this long one as a nurse gives

through momma2mi.... if you disaccustomed slowly and gently, you could not find out much engorgement.

Source(s,:

/ bf/weaning/weani.

No comments:

Post a Comment