Tuesday 19 July 2011

How long does it take your breast holding in order to dry up has?

How long does it take your breast holding in order to dry up has?



from Brandi M.

Best answer chosen by voters

i had to become hold i on a thurs in the hospital because of the fact and had my appendix,... and through mon i was not sore and didn\'t have any more leakage.
in order to ease the pain to help, you can take 2 bags of frozen vegetables and they over your BRA place, you comfortably then wrap an Asverband around your breast. remain heyße showers, that will stimulate only your breasts and will cause you, to produce more milk, itself, away from heat, warming up blocks,.. also can use you cold cabbage leaves...
also take tylenol

Source(s,:

MA x 5 yrs @ ob/gyn-Büro 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



It depends from MOMMY on your body of 3. I dried up in one week. I took the milk ausgedrückte hot showers and then attracted some dense one. It worked für me. Speak with your doctor, thereß she/it should know.

from Michelle It could take some days to one week. The worst part will be about one day after he/it held, because your Brüste will swell, and you place auf\'t she/it either wants to drain through breat-Fütterung or the pumps because more milk will produce this exactly. My sister decided not to breast ernährt her/its/their first child, and she/it wrapped up a lint association about her/its/their breasts. She/it said, thereLasted of ß it only some days in order to dry up and didn, \'t also did very sore, but she/it was also very smaller breasted. I am gro on the other handßer breasted and didn\'t use the guaze, and it was quite painful, and took over one week to dry up for it. , Attempt of the guaze, I, \'m, the thinking, that is what I should have done,

from mommy of 4, preg with no.5 over one week. With my first hörte I on, to nourish me, and after had decided one week, that I wanted to live again. It took much drinking, but got shut my milk theück. Everyone, with which I spoke, said it, thereß couldnt is done.
There is medication in order to dry up your milk.

from Boppysgi... I stopped breast feeding postpartum with 3 weeks.... as my son 3 1/2 was, I could still express by hand small quantities of milky liquid!

It differs to person of person...

through Sarah, maybe I needed over one month for it, but as my son probably also still a little bit of had 2 1/2 i was, if they were pressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment