Tuesday 19 July 2011

How long, after you had stopped to nurse,.....?

How long, after you had stopped to nurse,.....?

hello there,
I started to disaccustom my daughter approximately 10 weeks ago, and she/it was completely bottlefeed for the last 7 weeks, and I still didn\'t have still any period......

how long after you had stopped to nurse, did your period return do? is it in such a way long normal to take?

Additional details

My daughter now is 5 months old.

3



through comp90

Best answer chosen by Asker

my period returned from birth after three months of giving.. it returned this early maybe cause, that gave i additional bottles to my baby plus i first month, is no contraceptive pills used.
be u-Bedürfnis maybe to visit the doctor to finding from that, what interferes with original-periods.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to pile for your answer... I found out, why it didn\'t return,... I is the duff again on... ah ah ah earlier than expected, but we are very glad,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



my period even came to jia as I still nursed. I believe, thereß it by 3 months returned, after I had given birth.

through kitkat, my daughter is 9 months, I still nurse her/its/their my first period approximately 5 weeks ago had i and only has one had, but they are very easy... back to buy nappies and tampax now!!!: (

from Nida, my baby is brest exclusively that is fed that he/it now is 5 moths and one week old.
last week had back my periods i. it is very much usually if it sometimes lasts brestfeed u 6 to 8 months.
disaccustoming enjoying???

about one held more stylishly i sexy this last Saturday, and my period began yesterday, and it sucks: )

through confuses you mommy, I started to disaccustom one month ago and got my period only 2 days ago. It was nice, während it lasted. 18 months with no period; woohooo! ICH\'d gives him/it some further weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment