Tuesday 19 July 2011

How much smaller will that my boobs get after i stops to nurse?

How much smaller will that my boobs get after i stops to nurse?

un working one whole year long as a nurse. :]
& Vorschwangerschaft i was a 36B, that a lil bit, before I became pregnant. then, I was a 36C until the end of my pregnancy. & now un a 36D. which is verrückt. they became GIGANTIC!!!!!!! how much smaller will she/it is, after rises iört has to nurse. I hörte, they then get your prepregnancy smaller. Weiß this normal I, that my breasts subsided a little one because of the pregnancy? well anyway.

through whiskey, you dance foxtrot tango?

Best answer chosen by Asker

My breasts subsided more after pregnancy.

Before I became pregnant with my first baby, I was a 34B. I nursed my first and nursed für 12 months and my second 2 months long, until I started, new heart, to take meds, my breasts are a 34D, and I am not my pre-pregnancy weight and this for silence below presently. Therefore, ich\'m, that the Größenänderung thinks, is permanent.


I changed been fitting risen sizes or depressed sizes from women, who didn\'t have any size.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!!!!!!!!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Moira Ein can certainly say for not! I nursed everything of me für more than one year, and mine are so per them/her/it I have resembling, surface of the sein-lol, friend, that größer became, and so friends, who became smaller, alter it for itself. This, f,ür this I sure knows, is, that you won, time has \'t to provide much therefore, many Jahre-lol!

Source(s,:

Mommy of 5 nursed babies

through baby girls, I nursed, and my breast is the same size, that she/it were, before I became pregnant and thats, nursed 2 years after 2 babies and one. My cousin nursed two children f for her/it/them bothür 3 years.well, she/it was an one cup before she/it got, went pegnant to a d during pregnant and now shes a c-Tasse

through Chibi Oka-San, I hate, you sort by the size to say, that however, they will go back it to vor-preggy, as soon as you hold. It happened to me.

Source(s,:

A36 to C36 then supports to too hardly one A...................

through Rae\'s mom, I stopped to nurse one year ago, and my boobs never became smaller. Sie\'wieder still 34DD.

No comments:

Post a Comment