Tuesday 19 July 2011

How old was your baby as they stopped to nurse?

How old was your baby as they stopped to nurse?

Do I have a 15 month old that this quiet love, that nurses, and i with 2 to 2 1/2 wants to hold, your baby was like old?

through babygirl...

Best answer chosen by Asker

my daughter still is 2 1/2 and nursing,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Mia ridge, I want to applaud you for your efforts. I breast ernährte my two children, my daughter 9 months and son 6 months. My opinion of würde I, to now reduce the feedings, begins, so that you can hold completely in one month.

from blond mom < 3 I has a 12 month old that only un the beginning, to disaccustom to 1 feeding/day.

through momto8gr... 14 months old twins and still bf\'ing

from Nicole 16 years old.

from Evan 42

No comments:

Post a Comment