Tuesday 19 July 2011

How old was your child as you stopped to nurse?

How old was your child as you stopped to nurse?

My son is almost 6 months old. He/it is ausschließlich on breast milk been, but he/it takes it from one bottle as he/it snaps wouldn\'t on my nipple. I pump every day, every 4 - 6 hours. I get up with 5am to pump every morning. His/its O.K. one, I am nice from it, now used to it, but he/it comes up to this age, if solid Körper should be introduced, and I wonder whether less I should begin to pump if this happens, and if I should work to giving him/it one bottle of breast milk in the morning only with night and one. Weiß need a child I, that everything is up to 6 Monate-Brustmilch, BUT I think that my main question, after they were enough 6 months, is she/it for how much breast milk need?

from SoBox

Best answer chosen by Asker

First, I recommend you from all for it to continue to pump although your baby could not snap on it. Therefore many Mütter simply resigns and shifts to formula, good for you!
My son nursed, no bottles ever, but he/it started to drink water and juice of one cup with 6 months until he/it was 14 months old as he/it disaccustomed himself. I wünsche really, that he/it would have nursed longer, but it was his/its election.
I believe that maybe somebody gave you inaccurate information about nursing. The AAP recommends a MINIMUM of one year. No nurses is better than no one, but at least one year is ideal. Only, you continue, him/it upon request too füttern, the more he/it eats, the more you pump. Nursing is supply and demand, the more he/it demands, the more your Brüste will deliver. Glück!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, that I also found, that named a place of Kelly Mom, this very informative was. I guess, thereß I approximately 6 months more, to go on the pump, has.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (12)



from Ayo Ein 9 months. Mom mußte decline to work.

through seaching... 47

through stelamoo... my son was 18 mos. With six months, he/it still was quite only BF with an occasional formula bottle too suplement.

through lfor1234 6 months for both of my girls. I changed to formula.

My doctor asked me to guarantee that they get 18-24 ounces milk/formula one day. you ask with your doctor.

The solids are more in new meal and texture and less for the introduction for the nutrients. Now keep it in mind, thereß you probably the healthiest solids should select, you can anyway.

If you can uphold pumping and any bottles give him/it during the day and the rest formula, that would be big. Some wäre big, but if you then don\'t do, formula will also work big. The recommendation is für she/it, about for the first year all her/its/their nutrients of milk/formula, to profit. The other stuff is a bonus!

, Attempt the fruit breath in the baby food walk as a finger meal, they are more delicious and easier to dissolve as bye,

from Equuskia quiet I still my two years old. I see, thereß you exclusively pumps, and that is very commendable! I weiß, that it is much hard work and victims.

Solids during the first year are textures and tastes to be explored for it. It is no substitute für breastmilk, as breastmilk per ounce has more complete nutritional ounce, as solids does. Breastmilk will help, that Ernährungslücken, to fill.

Breastmilk lets also ironed more bioavailable than formula or rice grains. This my you, thereß it more easily from your baby is picked up, \'s-Darm. Breastmilk continues, baby to sein\'s perfect meal, even after six months. The Qualität your milk doesn\'t only vanishes or declines after six months. Breastmilk is a living substance, that itself veralter granting to your child\'s needs. At the moment, your breastmilk fat becomes erhöht has, about your baby, who develops brain, that is done out of fat and cholesterol, too ernähren\'s fast, formula doesn\'t have cholesterol btw.

Her/its/their baby will also still need the benefits of the antibodies, that are contained in your milk. St takes theseändig in concentration to, as your child becomes older. Her/its/their Baby\'s immune system will be many years long unripe to come, and your Immunithis/its best protection is äten.

You/they find even maybe that your baby is not interested in solids. It is better to wait until it interests her/it/them, and wünscht to self feed. This helps with three matters. First, it can be less messy, as she/it itself the Bem in contrast to youühen that connecting spoon with her/its/their mouth can feed. Second können you feeds them not strained overprocessed meal piece of meal of your plate, real meal, one little in one glass. Thirdly, you allow it him/it, his/its Hungerstichw,örtern, to follow, in that you let baby fed. DiesDies prevents, from the parent to overfeeds, and obesity late in lives.

You/they can check out kellymom.com for information about solid feeding. You/they have also a paragraph to Kräutern that can take you, in order to increase your milk supply. Glück and good for you for it, to do this, was\'s best for your baby!

through sevenofu... I fed breast all 4 of my children. MeineMeine older 2 I held, as they were 5 months and 3 months, but only, because I worked, and going to the school and it was in the day before pumping back, was done very much. My last 2 I was fähig, to work as a nurse, until her/it/them myself-disaccustomed both with 11 months and 14 months. I never pumped with none of them, so that not I exactly the answer to your question wei maybeß. I weiß that, slowly as solids were introduced to work times as a nurse, started to decrease, so that you will probably find, you start to pump more milk as he/it drinks. If this happens, I propose, thereß you during the day a time less pumps. With my children, the middle of the night care, that first went, then follow through a day care, another day care and the bed in general times, care was the last to be gone. Each baby is different, but he/it, the first year of a quantity of his/its Ern still gets llährung from breast milk. With my jüngsten, she/it didn\'t less frequently does the milk of whole cow until as nurses, after we had started, over one year only in one cup with, to introduce. You/they wasn\'t interested f for itself only until itür solids, before she/it rotated 7 months. My grandson is 7 months old, and I provide während the day for him/it. He/it is 1-2 times per day on solid Körpern and seems to bring some ounces at the bottle, that follows the solids, less of breast milk but drinks 5-6 ounces all other times, that are what he/it did, before solids were introduced. My daughter still spares him/it evenings and weekends and pumps während with the work.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4, ages 28, 26, 23 and 10, grandmother to 1.

until then, Simpson didn\'t have enough 1 - 4 months from margin, to roughly, he/it was a big eater and already on grains.

2 - 9 months lost interest

3 - 11 months lost interest

(that is not the baby I interest,

through klue, you should BF at least, until he/it is old.Even 1 years, although you will start in order to introduce him/it with solids, that he/it needs, you milk, not of each 4-5 hours.Do forgets, this milk is the most important meal for babies. SieSie können it in the morning or the afternoon with grain mixes.
hope that this will help you.

Source(s,:

Mommy of the two(my-Erfahrung in BF,

from Stacy, I nursed until he/it was 9 months old. Maybe I continued if he/it didn\'t withßt so very much. He/it always was erg with formula and grainsänzt become, with 6 months, therefore he/it was to bottles to used. I also pumped on F aboveütterung, in order to have milk for his/its grain and special bottles. As soon as he/it rotated one year, his/its pediatrician proposed to rearrange him/it to whole milk, that I fpumping used ür bottles and grains and stopped. How much you pump and like long you nurse is a very persönliche decision. It hängt a quantity yours comfort levels from. With 9 months entwöhnte he/it itself already. He/it worked as a nurse really only with night. Therefore I began to dry up, and had to pump less. We both wußten, that it was time to be held. Her/its/their Nährstoffe can be and is supplemented by meal besides breast milk, never hurts. Speak with your pediatrician if your concerned one about it, his/its Ern,ährungsbedürfnissen, to correspond. Glück.

through squeaker i never, breast lived, it was formula purely, I am on meds of the dangerous to nurse babies,
formula feeding stopped i in the age of 1 and began solid meal with 4 mos with 10 months and grains

you caused a big work for mommy of 4, you are very proud of itself! I held, as means children ungefähr 8 mos were. old. You/they were ready, likely for it before I was ready! Because your child takes it from one bottle, Sie\'t won has entwöhnende questions therefore if you think is he/it ready, you start to give him/it formula and solids for his/its nutrition.

from western b was my eldest son then, I started exclusively breast, that was fed by his/its life the first six months long, to introduce solids slowly. I, that am intended to nurse as it, yearn as him/it, was interested and wanted to leave him/it, self entwöhnt. , although I planned, him/it through his/its second birthday too entwöhnen, if he/it still worked as a nurse at this time, as he/it was nine months, but he/it started to reject to work as a nurse. I würde he/it holds him/it to my breast and clamps his/its lips together and would reject his/its head! I met a lactation nurse and my Sohn\'s-Kinderarzt and she/it, the two one me the same matter essentially told, he/it entwöhnte itself, because he/it ate solids so well. Therefore I, type from, relaxed, and he/it has from the time at a solid Diät (him/it) gemacht\'s two now and still is a nice one (big, healthy boy!)

My most recent son still is nursed presently exclusively, and I will leave him/it self, you also disaccustom. Hopefully, we become the einjit hits ährigen stain at least before he/it disaccustoms!! I views property on introductory solids away, him/it one, to hold little longer nursing.

As I started to introduce solids to my oldest, his/its pediatrician said, first work you as nurses, until he/it is satisfied, for me, that solid meal should be dessert meaning, him/it then, you give him/it some bites solids so that he/it can be used for the tastes and the texture. Then, as soon as he/it fähig is, enough solid the headquarters, to eat in order to be the caloric counterpart to a feeding of the breast milk in one, he/it can replace a nursing session with a solid meal.

Hope that helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment