Tuesday 19 July 2011

How stops i, think to nurse two year old son?

How stops i, think to nurse two year old son?

Good day, i leaves a son, that 2 years of age and i is, exactly a new born baby has. I muß now stop to nurse my 2 years old because the new baby of the milk needs more,..... i dont knows like although, because he/it doesn\'t want to it and becomes jealous. i muß really know how this is to be handled. it becomes so bad, thereß he/it the baby away pulls, and breast feeding always finishes my son i instead of the baby. he/it becomes and scream and ithurts me screams and if says i, no he/it only cries. i bemüht itself also, to explain it to him/it, but it doesn\'t help. i needs to stop my daughter, is embarrased to her/its/their friends to it and bemüht, to talk me in it, not to do it. he/it is nice also from it, spoiled. help to please,

from Heather + Jacob = Lillian

Best answer chosen by voters

Did you look at tandem nursing? Das\'s, where you nurse baby on a side and toddler on the other. This becomes hard time a VERY, itself too bemühen, is and disaccustoms your toddler, as it will cause many jealousy questions, and brings him/it to feeling, as if baby is more important. If he/it pulls baby away, you simply offer the other breast to him/it. This way she/it können binding time divides, and the toddler will finish, bored and the hiking away if done it it instead of throwing an attack. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Lizzie shelves, I spoiled all my children, but also I am very solid. I bought only sippy-Tassen, and day didn\'t tell one only any booby more, cup! Remain on that occasion, you are solid, Don, t gets gefühlsmäßig, even if it you internally injured, because they are excited, and you should see transition completely for them in some weeks.

through sarahtah... I is curious to see, get you which advice. ICH\'m ready aufzuhören, my 20 months old, to nurse, because I want to become pregnant soon. He/it doesn\'t have no one of it. Glück.

from RahRahRa.... you are the mother. Make what is right through your babies, for your 2 year old son It lead instead of the parting from you.

Source(s,:

Serious.

from Itzel? _? Let he/it scream. Him/it the gives which he/it wants if won he/it cries, Anything helps \'t. He/it will be spoiled more.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Ew. You/they were supposed to have held, thereß before a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment