Tuesday 19 July 2011

How stops i, do 17 months think to nurse old son?

How stops i, do 17 months think to nurse old son?

he/it nurses my son, in order to sleep in a swinging chair, i asleep accustomed fall, although tired hes, except if weighs him/it i, and every young noise will do him/it. i nurses through the night. we sleep in the same bed, my bed. he/it wakes up @ the least 4-6 times per night. hes quite sensitively to with it any time, that he/it falls down, könnte or could smooth, if says to him/it i, "no" sometimes cries he/it, his/its feelings let done sore, he/it wants to work as a nurse. un a Kindermad little for another family, so that he/it always is with me. please help me. i weiß his/its good for him/it however is too much. plus hes a bird eater. every time if sits down him/it i, wants to work as a nurse. his/its seriously lächerliches. your help needs badly i.

from Dee

Best answer chosen by voters

Personally, I think his/its fine to continue to work him/it as a nurse through toddlerhood. But I understand you the wanting him/it a small beschränken. Bemühen you itself, to offer some other matters instead of the care. One cup of milk, pacifiers, if you use one, a small thing, in one, you cuddle and so on, bemühen you itself, to distract him/it in it, to make some other. WieWie he/it it becomes older, he/it will understand that he/it must wait to work ie as a nurse before bedtimes, before naps, if he/it first wakes up and so on Congrats in the morning on it upward, co sleeping and nursing. You/they are für your small one big, and you are a very devoted mother for doing it! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through mom Ali, my best friend had problems with it. What she/it did, became his/its Brustfütterungen by 2 the first week reduces and then by 2 more the next week. After the first month, she/it collected him/it everything from it from. Because your son is 17 months old, thereß he/it probably okay, to be from infant formula away, is, you confirm with a pediatrician, my son and my Freunde-Sohn obviously are not they for resembling as yours, and you can immediately start him/it with milk. ICH\'ve hörte most babies at milk fast and easily adjusts, except if they are lactose intollerant.

As it is okay for his/its "ridiculous" behavior with care to think that it is inconveinent. It seems, thereß he/it maybe is, yes it is difficult to hear, a scrap mommy spoiled. Bemühen you itself, him/it, to let shouted it out, everyone once into a while. My son is 16 months, and I punish him/it with H on the hand or an easy hit on itähnen this, but. Maybe it is not the best für him/it, if he/it is so sensitive, as you say it, but it could help in the end. Das\'s everything, which I as a parent to the Verfügung can put. This is my first son, not the first child ich\'ve lifted, but it always has für me works. I place wei auf\'tß that what works for you, this is the best, that I can give you.

from Snowbarb... I is not sure, as your problem is to be repaired, I breast-fed all my babies, but I always put down her/it/them into her/its/their beds as they were fed, warmly, sleepily, but awake therefore never had to weigh her/it/them I to sleep or had to rise with them, as soon as they were older than 8 weeks full age.

Unfortunately you began a habit that you will have a hard time to break.

You/they could begin, in that you disaccustom him/it during the day, you fells the lunch time feed this week, you give him/it one cup of milk.

Next week, another feed also falls, maybe mealtime and even then gives him/it one bottle like with lunch time.

Her/its/their milk supply will begin to ease through this time, therefore you won\'t have as much milk.

Then, you fells another, then another, until you don\'t have much milk left.

I would propose to let used junior also for a manger, except if you plan for them/her/it after it to breast feed and Mitschlaf several years, I am no pro Mit of sleeping or anti co asleep,

Is you made the time to disaccustom, if you or this either had enough baby, so long for a wonderful work of the breast feeding, you gave a big beginning to your son in lives, but as soon as breast feeding becomes a tiresome work or is disgusting, it is to be held time.

No comments:

Post a Comment