Tuesday 19 July 2011

I must stop to nurse my 3.5 months old. How do I get to dry up my milk?

I must stop to nurse my 3.5 months old. How do I get to dry up my milk?



through Noah and Ava\'s mommy

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they must make this gradual. Don\'t hört only on, to work as a nurse, you will be become saturated. This will be painful and möglicherweise mastitis causes. Plus es\'s less stressful on your baby, if you allmählich matters do. Fell a Zuführung at beginning with it. Do this one week or so long and then and and so on fells you another until Sie\'ve entwöhnte him/her complete. If you feel yourself, become saturated Handexpreß, to ease only enough about the pain. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through ~ Aiden\'s.... wear a dense BRA anytime. no stimulation of the Brüste. stimulation brings milk to the lick and thinks, thereß Ihre breasts will continue to produce. leave no heyße water she/it in the shower directly meets, because it stimulates her/it/them.

through curious mommy, you stop to nurse. It trocken\'s on on it is own. Can certainly is a small painfull and a brand, thereß you still the liners carries, because you can have any lick.

from the mom of chase, who will dry up It on it, it is own as soon as you stop to nurse. Her/its/their Brüste will be some days long sore & maybe you want to buy any nursing Blöcke-Grund, they will let pass some.

through the vows, you go unbroken, that I had a baby three , and I let breast NEVER fed, and my milk didn\'t still dry up completely. It becomes a while für you, to dry up, takes.

from gibson.s... finishes you to nurse, and doesn\'t pump

No comments:

Post a Comment