Tuesday 19 July 2011

I, that nurse, stoped what will happen to old baby my 22 month?

I, that nurse, stoped what will happen to old baby my 22 month?

Did I stop yesterday to nurse, how guarantees i, that my baby grows healthy, as left completely i on it for itself, for illness, to nurse?

from Miss Jones

Best answer chosen by voters

Vitamins 67 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through earth Mann Okay, we left nurse only our girls of course. We familiarized her/it/them with bottles, and they moved allm for itselfählich to bottles, then too sippy-Tassen.

Yes, we nursed also 20 - 24 months. Each small one went only along her/its/their way as she/it wanted to it. We never forced working on them as a nurse, my wife was simply verfügbar, if they wanted to nurse. Now... sie\'wieder 7, 5 and 3, and very healthy, put in well, no one of this verrückten stuff, that people will yell at you and me approximately. Does nature take his/its course, do you know? Certainly, some people go definitely too far, but..., but likes me, that am said, our Mad little took to bottle from breast only with a small encouragement.

I believe that so far your child at this point as more internally workings-Gehen will be very healthy. Only now guarantee, thereß he/it or she/it well with the new meal is fed, normal gets two year old exercise, much attention, and of course... took a shower before love.

Incidentally, we have a sentence of the triplets, all girls.. I is the single man a house of the eight!, only over one year old, and sieWiedersein, and to be worked as a nurse will continue and will simply lift you our others. It becomes this duration with three Säuglingen that contends for mommy exactly difficult sein\'s-Brust at the same time.

Anyway, doesn\'t worry therefore, I believe that you did your nursing duty.

Source(s,:

35 year old man, married 13 years and lifted 1 voices 6 small girls 33 percent

through any person, your child will finally become sick anyway. You/they place auf\'t, one of those unrefined women, who nurse til its offspring, to be be she/it in 10 similar. Das\'s, that of Stört, and it only reminds me of sexual child abuse.

Please feed your child of some other.

through swimming.... sacred * * * * you should not nurse an ALMOST TWO YEAR OLD! Entwöhnen you this child and lets you grow up it! Füttern you him/it real meal! My sister is old 8 months and they it, that already of Tschüs and real meal eats!

Source(s,:

DURP!

No comments:

Post a Comment