Tuesday 19 July 2011

I would stop gladly, thinks 9 months to nurse old son. How can make i with it?

I would stop gladly, thinks 9 months to nurse old son. How can make i with it?

I read already the other thread regarding stationary nursing, but is not satisfied completely with the answers. My son is unfähig, to understand boo boo, and i places auf\'t wants to deceive him/it with any vinegar. As he/it ausschließlich was nursed, he/it doesn\'t wants to try formula at all. I have 2 different brands of the milk powder, but he/it, versucht\'d remains rather hungry to then drink formula milk. Please help

Additional details

Completely, I don\'t wish to stop to nurse. I love to nurse him/it! I only want, thereß he/it both formula as well as breast milk has, because un going, to promote my studies, and it would be impossible to nurse him/it then. I place aufes, something amounts t to nurse with night. Also, he/it becomes already with solid Körpern publicized, and although he/it likes the meal, that he/it eats, he/it still wants nursed right after his/its meal.

1



through parental unit

Best answer chosen by Asker

With 9 months, you can jump one year so near, only holdout formula some further months and you and go right to Kühe-Milch, goat\'s milk, soy milk, always what that chooses you. formula tastes good shylyßlich, your baby is right to reject it.

Could I ask, why must you disaccustom now? There are still many benefits, that he/it from your milk, the comfort not too erwähnen that brings it gets.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I tried many ways to disaccustom him/it, and only recently,after i read another thread regarding disaccustoming through placing from formula milk, one bottle, near the breast, mixed in, did, i manages to do it, with it.
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "me would hold gladly. " was asked on it originally! Answers Singapore

Other Answers (4)



from Tiffany Q, you must confuse it, half breastmilk, half formula and ween he/it from from it. Really everything, which you do, können. Sad.

from Julie V Wenn he/it 9 months is, I probably would begin, him/it at some meal 1. , to get. then because he/it to so many other other Geschmit is used äcken, maybe he/it adapts himself better to the formula.

through Erdnußbutter, he/it is sufficiently to be still learned young, in order to start, to be drunk from one bottle, only pumps you so and feeds it from one bottle to him/it and starts slowly you start to then add formula, if he/it is one year old, to add whole milk

from LGM Offer he/it any water, or diluted juice with his/its meals. This worked together finely with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment