Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did old daughter want the bottle never my 13 months, how can I bring her/it/them to hold, that now nurses?

Did old daughter want the bottle never my 13 months, how can I bring her/it/them to hold, that now nurses?

How can I bring her/it/them to hold, that nurses? You/they lived you eat also solid meal. Is frustrating so because I must go everywhere, she/it must go with me. And is the Besch very muchämen if wants to eat wir\'wieder into public and her/it/them. ICH\'ve, he/it is tried for her/it/them, not, to nurse her/it/them and to leave, becomes really hungry, so that she/it can eat other matters, but didn\'t work. I kann\'t even goes to the school or the work, because not I she/it für more than 2 hours can leave. Somebody?? request help. Un more certainly theres much you, that had, or has the same problem. Thanks!

through sarahbly...

Best answer chosen by voters

My friend\'s baby went too sippy-Tasse from boob, nothing would have to do with one bottle. ICH\'m not certainly which age thereß she/it was, as they did the counter, certainly you ask your doctor better to be. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



eyes maniacs through Joan Crawford\'s of I everywhere about nursing is, she/it really needs solids! Breast milks alone gewonnen\'t, it still cut. Speak with a lactation advisor soon.
Do you do the meal of fun more maybe? Leave her/it/them her/its/their Hit smashes ände in a pile of apple sauce while you creep in spoon? Have her/it/them, short bath toasts Stücke in yogurt?

days few through kitta Leave Ihr child long with your relatives, that you know very well. If not she/it gestört becomes to keep your child few days long, and tells that she/it, that feed baby filled. If the baby rejected to suck through the rubber nipple, you spread any honey on the nipple and the feed. Maybe this helps you. Vorläufige separation of the baby few days long is necessary at this phase.


through criertuc.... you thought about chimney allergies? My daughter gewann\'t takes some months long b/c that was she/it allergic solid meal, and it hurt her stomach. You/they kit thinks önnten over her/it/them after you tested for allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment